The Worst Movie Ever

Reverse DVD

Epic Movie- A poor made, unfunny and a crap plot making an awful movie. All these movies were put into one which was an epic fail, and its attempt at ripping other films was awful. The movie was supposed to be a comedy and what were the parts supposed to be funny- that snoq queen spanking the dude from the da vinci code NOT FUNNY, samuel l jackson repeating himself NOT FUNNY, a crappy song by Captain Jack swallows NOT FUNNY. There is nothing that can be done to make this good as everything is soo bad.

[quote name='saveus_ joecr' post='4634550' date='Jul 23 2008, 03:09 PM']Epic Movie- A poor made, unfunny and a crap plot making an awful movie. All these movies were put into one which was an epic fail, and its attempt at ripping other films was awful. The movie was supposed to be a comedy and what were the parts supposed to be funny- that snoq queen spanking the dude from the da vinci code NOT FUNNY, samuel l jackson repeating himself NOT FUNNY, a crappy song by Captain Jack swallows NOT FUNNY. There is nothing that can be done to make this good as everything is soo bad.[/quote]
I agree. Epic Movie is the worst piece of :poo: I've ever seen. You know what, Epic Movie, Date Movie, Superhero Movie, Meet The Spartans are all pieces of :poo: . Whoever keeps making these terrible movies needs to get the hell outta the movie business.

The Animal- The plot to this is ass, a man is killed...and some scientest, brings him back to like by replacing his organs with animal ones, he then gains the attributes of the animals whose parts he now has, example he can swim like a dolphin or run like a cheetah...straight up this movie was very boring, stupid and I think it SUCKED.

[quote name='saveus_ joecr' post='4634550' date='Jul 23 2008, 04:09 PM']Epic Movie- A poor made, unfunny and a crap plot making an awful movie. All these movies were put into one which was an epic fail, and its attempt at ripping other films was awful. The movie was supposed to be a comedy and what were the parts supposed to be funny- that snoq queen spanking the dude from the da vinci code NOT FUNNY, samuel l jackson repeating himself NOT FUNNY, a crappy song by Captain Jack swallows NOT FUNNY. There is nothing that can be done to make this good as everything is soo bad.[/quote]
I would make my own paragraph, but that pretty much covers it...

[quote name='Řemĭxâ„¢' post='4638387' date='Jul 24 2008, 05:17 AM']The Village - your thinking at the start hmm seems like a good film, everything seems quite cool, then you realise the monsters are just people in costumes and then it starts gettinh bad. :fedup:[/quote]

^^^^^^^^ He beat me to it but yeah The Villiage is 100% Pretentious Bullshit. I walked out after I found out the truth and I curse the director Shaymalan (sp?) For making such a shitty ass steaming pile of horse shit film.

Also Kung Pow is pretty bad too.

[quote name='Ewok_3000' post='4638424' date='Jul 24 2008, 05:28 AM'][quote name='JohnStone1987' post='4638410' date='Jul 25 2008, 12:24 AM']Also Kung Pow is pretty bad too.[/quote]
Kung Pow: Enter The Fist was awesome IMO.
[/quote]

Coming from the guy who thought Shallow Hal was bad. "Slaps you Nicky"
:lol:
It's cool though you have your opinion, just can't believe you actually thought Jack Black did a shitty job.

[quote name='.:Naikori:.' post='4638404' date='Jul 24 2008, 12:22 PM']Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street - Even though there was a lot of blood and killing, there was too much singing. I couldn't believe that my sister liked it.[/quote]

You... do realize its a musical, right? O.o

[quote name='.:Naikori:.' post='4638404' date='Jul 24 2008, 05:22 AM']Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street - Even though there was a lot of blood and killing, there was too much singing. I couldn't believe that my sister liked it.[/quote]
It's a musical, of course there's gonna be singing in it.

[quote name='K-Federation' post='4640076' date='Jul 24 2008, 11:08 AM'][quote name='.:Naikori:.' post='4638404' date='Jul 24 2008, 05:22 AM']Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street - Even though there was a lot of blood and killing, there was too much singing. I couldn't believe that my sister liked it.[/quote]
It's a musical, of course there's gonna be singing in it.
[/quote]

Hence why it's called a "Musical" :lol:

Archived