vladimir kozlov!

R0B

hope that you like it

[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/t9f86w.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/260z8za.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/2d0c7kh.jpg[/img]

[quote name='ricky hatton' post='4644155' date='Jul 25 2008, 09:44 AM']thanks very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much, at last some one has replied after weeks and weeks of waiting :D :D :D :D[/quote]
what do you mean

you just like staring at this forum waiting 4 some one 2 reply

it should be me saying that not you

lets just 4get this whole thing happened

OT: has anyone else got 2 say owt 'bout my vladimir

[quote name='joe calzaghe' post='4644173' date='Jul 25 2008, 11:51 AM'][quote name='ricky hatton' post='4644155' date='Jul 25 2008, 09:44 AM']thanks very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much, at last some one has replied after weeks and weeks of waiting :D :D :D :D[/quote]
what do you mean

[/quote]

You kinda busted yourself there mate.

[quote name='Warborg' post='4644178' date='Jul 25 2008, 09:54 AM'][quote name='joe calzaghe' post='4644173' date='Jul 25 2008, 11:51 AM'][quote name='ricky hatton' post='4644155' date='Jul 25 2008, 09:44 AM']thanks very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much, at last some one has replied after weeks and weeks of waiting :D :D :D :D[/quote]
what do you mean

[/quote]

[/quote]
what do you mean

OT: has anyone else got 2 say owt 'bout my vladimir again

edit: dang i just got pranked, just got a txt from my mate james saying "haha lol ur getting done, NOT it was just me, no hard feelings " i'd take a pic of it if i could but its kinda hard taking a pic of a msg on ur phone by ur phone

[quote name='joe calzaghe' post='4644220' date='Jul 25 2008, 12:11 PM'][quote name='Warborg' post='4644178' date='Jul 25 2008, 09:54 AM'][quote name='joe calzaghe' post='4644173' date='Jul 25 2008, 11:51 AM'][quote name='ricky hatton' post='4644155' date='Jul 25 2008, 09:44 AM']thanks very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much, at last some one has replied after weeks and weeks of waiting :D :D :D :D[/quote]
what do you mean

[/quote]

[/quote]
what do you mean

OT: has anyone else got 2 say owt 'bout my vladimir again
[/quote]

I mean that it seems alot like you're also "Ricky Hatton", that both of those accounts with Boxers are yours.

I mean that it seems alot like you're also "Ricky Hatton", that both of those accounts with Boxers are yours.
[/q

nah, i aint dat sad, its just my mate james trying 2 get me done by trying to make it look like i have 2 account's

the full story is that i talk a bit too much about caws at school and i'm just guessing that he wants me 2 stop talking 'bout it by getting me in trouble.

as i said
i am probably 1 of the least sad ppl u'll ever meet but james is a different thing totally!

We know they're both your accounts, we're not stupid. You've made posts off the same IP. You log off, he logs on and posts in your topics praising you. It's pretty obvious, and pathetic, so please stop. Thanks. ;)

hahahahhahahahahhaa wtf why do you make those stupid things man but imo its funny if you need this be happy :)

on topic : this caw isnt bad at all man but it looks kinda like the vk of Twolffeet from the xbox360 section imo (but only in some points)

hey i've found out how to get pics up when you are on playstation internet
because you cant get the picture symbol to work first you put (img) in front of the address & put (/img) after the adress BUT THE BRACKETS HAVE TO BE THE SQUARED ONES

on topic: so now the pics r up has anyone got any advice?

imo you should work on the nose make it thinner and a little bit shorter
try another basic face cause you have also problems with the jaw
make the jaw rounder
add facial hair with less alpha maybe 15 or 20

Archived