ROCKY

R0B

i hope that you like my caw of rocky,
i must give a lot of cred to the guy who made the amazing rambo ( i tweaked the face here & there but the attire is totally mine )

[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/nwnhg0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/nw0743.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' post='4632319' date='Jul 23 2008, 01:30 PM']you need to check the first link because the face doesn't work. Until you get that fixed I'm not sure you'll have much feedback on what to tweak but it looks promising.[/quote]
it wrks now

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='The Sandman!â„¢' post='4644575' date='Jul 25 2008, 12:04 PM']the attire is good but theres something agout the hair thats putting me off.[/quote]
i know

but i looked through every single hair and there is non at all that looks like rockys

[quote name='ECW originals' post='4703404' date='Aug 4 2008, 07:44 AM'][quote name='The Sandman!â„¢' post='4644575' date='Jul 25 2008, 12:04 PM']the attire is good but theres something agout the hair thats putting me off.[/quote]
i know

but i looked through every single hair and there is non at all that looks like rockys
[/quote]

QUOTE (The Sandman!â„¢ @ Jul 25 2008, 12:04 PM)
the attire is good but theres something agout the hair thats putting me off.

i know

--------------------

(\___/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
IT ROCKS

i'll post formula as soon as possible

ive gotta type:

jericho:
night of champions & red version
debut
latest
wrestlemania 24