how get out of freeze glitch?!!

ripman

u know the glitch i'm talking about right? the 1 where u have to be brawler and do fist of fury when he is on ground while also press A. It freezes them so they can't move.

the only way i know to get out it pouring a cup on them. BUT HOW ELSE CAN U GET OUT OF FREEZE GLITCH?!!!

[quote name='ripman' post='4611869' date='Jul 20 2008, 02:12 AM']u know the glitch i'm talking about right? the 1 where u have to be brawler and do fist of fury when he is on ground while also press A. It freezes them so they can't move.

the only way i know to get out it pouring a cup on them. BUT HOW ELSE CAN U GET OUT OF FREEZE GLITCH?!!![/quote]
if you get freezed someone has to do triple jump moonsault on you to unfreeze.

[quote name='ripman' post='4611869' date='Jul 20 2008, 01:12 AM']u know the glitch i'm talking about right? the 1 where u have to be brawler and do fist of fury when he is on ground while also press A. It freezes them so they can't move.

the only way i know to get out it pouring a cup on them. BUT HOW ELSE CAN U GET OUT OF FREEZE GLITCH?!!![/quote]

pouring a cup??

[quote name='MissDeeCole' post='4649631' date='Jul 26 2008, 12:25 AM'][quote name='ripman' post='4611869' date='Jul 20 2008, 01:12 AM']u know the glitch i'm talking about right? the 1 where u have to be brawler and do fist of fury when he is on ground while also press A. It freezes them so they can't move.

pouring a cup??
[/quote]
Yeah, you know. The cup from the audience?

• 5 months later...
[quote name='ripman' post='4611869' date='Jul 19 2008, 05:12 PM']u know the glitch i'm talking about right? the 1 where u have to be brawler and do fist of fury when he is on ground while also press A. It freezes them so they can't move.

Can you clarify on how to do it please?

Archived