'BrianFnPillman' on XBL

MissDeeCole

okay i have to ask has anybody encountered this guy? his gamertag is BrianFnPillman. hes a complete nut. The only person he ever selects are like various versions of Brian Pillman from WWF years ago. He swears up and down that he is Brian Pillman and will not answer to anything else. He must have about 5 memory cards worth of Brian Pillman CAWs filled up because ive played him wearing a different outfit each time. ive gotten messages from him that apparently he sends to his entire list that are like 500 word long promos about how he hates 'marks' and 'babyfaces'. He tells everyone he has no interest in wins, just 'creating chaos'. Almost every match he immediatly runs out of the ring, destroys the tables, and starts trying to hump JR and King in the faces. His record is something crazy like 50 wins, 700 losses, 500 DRAWS and 700 DQS. During triple threats he'll just let two guys fight it out, and sometimes he wont even do anything unless someone starts glitching or running, then he attacks them. I end up just laughing whenever I play with this guy. Interestingly enough he doesnt glitch whatsoever, none of his CAWS are maxed out at 100 like everyone elses. He actually helped unfreeze me the other night so I added the psycho. maybe hes just making it fun for himself I dunno, but has anyone else come across this nut??

• 1 month later...
yeah he;s like a few people including me who dont care about the result of the match just the way it's played and playing the wrestler's actual gimmicks in the match . For example in my early days of 09 i used to play with nly Sabu and played his character exactly how he would in real life. I never cared for the result just the way i ;ayed the character (Pointing up beofre doing a Springboard or hardcore move or finisher)
But back to your q i have played with him and he's pretty fun to play with. :P

[quote name='King of the Deathmatch' post='4873315' date='Aug 30 2008, 02:05 AM']yeah he;s like a few people including me who dont care about the result of the match just the way it's played and playing the wrestler's actual gimmicks in the match . For example[b] in my early days of 09[/b] i used to play with nly Sabu and played his character exactly how he would in real life. I never cared for the result just the way i ;ayed the character (Pointing up beofre doing a Springboard or hardcore move or finisher)
But back to your q i have played with him and he's pretty fun to play with. :P[/quote]
Um, what? It's 2008, and Smackdown 2009 hasn't come out yet eithere.

[quote name='MissDeeCole' post='4592617' date='Jul 16 2008, 10:04 AM']okay i have to ask has anybody encountered this guy? his gamertag is BrianFnPillman. hes a complete nut. The only person he ever selects are like various versions of Brian Pillman from WWF years ago. He swears up and down that he is Brian Pillman and will not answer to anything else. He must have about 5 memory cards worth of Brian Pillman CAWs filled up because ive played him wearing a different outfit each time. ive gotten messages from him that apparently he sends to his entire list that are like 500 word long promos about how he hates 'marks' and 'babyfaces'. He tells everyone he has no interest in wins, just 'creating chaos'. Almost every match he immediatly runs out of the ring, destroys the tables, and starts trying to hump JR and King in the faces. His record is something crazy like 50 wins, 700 losses, 500 DRAWS and 700 DQS. During triple threats he'll just let two guys fight it out, and sometimes he wont even do anything unless someone starts glitching or running, then he attacks them. I end up just laughing whenever I play with this guy. Interestingly enough he doesnt glitch whatsoever, none of his CAWS are maxed out at 100 like everyone elses. He actually helped unfreeze me the other night so I added the psycho. maybe hes just making it fun for himself I dunno, but has anyone else come across this nut??[/quote]

[quote name='-Xelig00n-' post='4592839' date='Jul 16 2008, 12:07 PM']well i'll rather take this one on than a glitcher
Could be a fun, realistic match :)

Anyway he still sounds a bit crazy. But for all you know, it might be the guy xD[/quote]

[quote name='The Prince Of Punk NathanJ' post='4593802' date='Jul 16 2008, 05:03 PM']I think hes just trying to be like pillman

thats his "gimmick" i guess[/quote]

[quote name='Mr. Conductor' post='4872131' date='Aug 30 2008, 01:45 AM']damn, wish i had a 360, I'm a Pillman fan myself, I'd love to have played this guy. He's obviously a nut since Pillmans been dead for well over 11 years.[/quote]
Its 11 year on October the 5th that Pillman died, so the guy is maybe a role-player trying to put a character to the game but more likely just another nut! as for every attire did he do the gold evening dress(Marlena's) that would be a man who is a real fan!

[quote name='Werecat101' post='4878140' date='Aug 31 2008, 02:42 AM'][quote name='MissDeeCole' post='4592617' date='Jul 16 2008, 10:04 AM']okay i have to ask has anybody encountered this guy? his gamertag is BrianFnPillman. hes a complete nut. The only person he ever selects are like various versions of Brian Pillman from WWF years ago. He swears up and down that he is Brian Pillman and will not answer to anything else. He must have about 5 memory cards worth of Brian Pillman CAWs filled up because ive played him wearing a different outfit each time. ive gotten messages from him that apparently he sends to his entire list that are like 500 word long promos about how he hates 'marks' and 'babyfaces'. He tells everyone he has no interest in wins, just 'creating chaos'. Almost every match he immediatly runs out of the ring, destroys the tables, and starts trying to hump JR and King in the faces. His record is something crazy like 50 wins, 700 losses, 500 DRAWS and 700 DQS. During triple threats he'll just let two guys fight it out, and sometimes he wont even do anything unless someone starts glitching or running, then he attacks them. I end up just laughing whenever I play with this guy. Interestingly enough he doesnt glitch whatsoever, none of his CAWS are maxed out at 100 like everyone elses. He actually helped unfreeze me the other night so I added the psycho. maybe hes just making it fun for himself I dunno, but has anyone else come across this nut??[/quote]

[quote name='-Xelig00n-' post='4592839' date='Jul 16 2008, 12:07 PM']well i'll rather take this one on than a glitcher
Could be a fun, realistic match :)

Anyway he still sounds a bit crazy. But for all you know, it might be the guy xD[/quote]

[quote name='The Prince Of Punk NathanJ' post='4593802' date='Jul 16 2008, 05:03 PM']I think hes just trying to be like pillman

thats his "gimmick" i guess[/quote]

[quote name='Mr. Conductor' post='4872131' date='Aug 30 2008, 01:45 AM']damn, wish i had a 360, I'm a Pillman fan myself, I'd love to have played this guy. He's obviously a nut since Pillmans been dead for well over 11 years.[/quote]
Its 11 year on October the 5th that Pillman died, so the guy is maybe a role-player trying to put a character to the game but more likely just another nut! as for every attire did he do the gold evening dress(Marlena's) that would be a man who is a real fan!
[/quote]

So thats why...

Archived