:( My Dog ):

I'm A Doctor

This morning we put our dogs out to use the restroom. My dog, the one was given to me, was a playful dog and usually goes to anybody. Someone stole our dog and it really makes me sad and pissed. Has anyone ever had an animal stolen or run away from you that you were extremely attached to?

[quote name='xTGRx Malkin' post='4591380' date='Jul 15 2008, 07:47 PM']Drogba please don't spam. :cool:

As for finding the dog may I suggest going door to door asking if anybody saw it get stolen or if it didn't get stolen and actually ran away ask if they saw it?[/quote]

I wish I could do that but on my street we only have a few people who won't stomp someone's ass for no reason. And our backyard faces an alley, so not many people could've seen it, especially at eight in the morning :(

[quote]Drogba please don't spam. cool2.gif[/quote]

A question was asked, he answered it.

What more do you need to answer a qusstion? A detailed history of every pet you had?!? The question specifically asked "if you had an animal that something happened to", it did not specifically state to pertinent information regarding it, whether that was understood does not matter as it was not asked.

Yes; I've had pets killed and either run away or stolen. I've even had to "put a pet away" that displayed characteristics of rabies.

Well my black lap puppy (Whom was already pretty big) got out and I haven't seen him since December 27, 2007! I lost my most loved dog Sonny on April 20, 2008 he died in my arms. Then I lost my cat Ziggy in May. I also lost another dog in May 2007. So I've had my share of sadness. I hope u the best.

[quote name='The Wings Of Pestilence' post='4596357' date='Jul 16 2008, 10:11 PM']Was it stollen for sure? How do you know. It may have just ran away. It may find its way back if it ran away. My dog always came back, until July 6th of 2007 when he was run over just up the road.[/quote]

I don't know any way it could get out. I wish it were thhat way but she not being the brightest(but sweetest) of dogs couldn't climb over a stable chain link fence for her life.

I'm sorry about your dog.

No

Well,I Think i Did Once..When My Grandma Lived In Ontario She Had My Dog Because I Was Only 2 And No Pets Were Allowed In The House My Mom Was Renting(those b :censored: rds),and Anyways,She Used To Let Him Off His Chain When She Got Home And One Day He Never Came Back :( ...She Never Seen Him Again,Still Dont Know What Happened To Him

no 1's takin my dog

ive trained my dog to bite anyone that comes in2 my yard that it doesn't know

not to mention his instincts will tell him that this is not some1 u want to be with then his instincts kick in telling the dude that steals dogs that this is not a dog u want to :censored: with

Archived