ff13 wth lolololol

whats with all i will sell my ps3 to buy ff13 on the 360?? are you retarded?? the game will still come to the ps3 you will waste like 400 bucks to buy another system for a [b]multi-platform game[/b] see what i wrote and what about god of war 3 and other games can someone answer me please

[quote name='The Original One' post='4585172' date='Jul 14 2008, 03:52 PM']but why people will sell the ps3 to buy a 360 for the same game????[/quote]
probably for ff13, halo 3, and other xbox 360 exclusive games

[quote name='The Original One' post='4585172' date='Jul 14 2008, 02:52 PM']but why people will sell the ps3 to buy a 360 for the same game????[/quote]
Because the 360 has better exclusives. Right now the ONLY thing PS3 has going for it is MGS4 and a Blu Ray player. If MGS4 went to 360, people would get rid of their PS3s immediately.

[quote name='The Original One' post='4585276' date='Jul 14 2008, 03:09 PM']oh ok but what about games like god of war 3 doesnt people like the god of war series?[/quote]
God of War is amazing, but I wouldn't buy a system (especially one for $500) to play two games. That's a ripoff.

[quote name='The Original One' post='4585327' date='Jul 14 2008, 03:19 PM']what if they remake ff7 will people have faith on the ps3 again?[/quote]
Why? FFVII was overrated, and the series is being bled dry for money. FFVI, IX, X, and XII were better than VII, and VIII was close. Plus it would probably just go to the 360 like XIII. A handful of exclusives isn't worth buying or keeping a console for. Especially when this FFVII remake has been a fan rumor for the last decade. It's not gonna happen. It doesn't need to.

PS3 is the downfall of Sony. It's exactly what the Sega Saturn was. The company got cocky because they had a fanbase and made ridiculous claims (like saying Wii is expensive) that lost respect from gamers. Now developers want to branch out and they're left with table scraps. You know it's bad when you have to come up with "what if?" statements to defend the console.

[quote name='The Original One' post='4585399' date='Jul 14 2008, 03:33 PM']cool well thank god i have both consoles but btw i do prefer a 6 remake but still if now all games are being multiplatforms whats the point of console wars then?[/quote]
Nintendo & Microsoft still have awesome exclusives. Sony is the one fumbling around.

Guest Kevsterâ„¢
[quote name='D.A.N.' post='4585347' date='Jul 14 2008, 08:22 PM'][quote name='The Original One' post='4585327' date='Jul 14 2008, 03:19 PM']what if they remake ff7 will people have faith on the ps3 again?[/quote]PS3 is the downfall of Sony. It's exactly what the Sega Saturn was. The company got cocky because they had a fanbase and made ridiculous claims (like saying Wii is expensive) that lost respect from gamers. Now developers want to branch out and they're left with table scraps. You know it's bad when you have to come up with "what if?" statements to defend the console.[/quote]
That is exactly how I feel aboot the PS3. Sony really did a crappy job with the PS3 in the gaming market. It has lost sales to 360 & the Wii and from what I hear from my pals it has a bad online. Not only that it's only great exclusive game is MGS4 & the rest of the exclusives games are from good (Uncharted) to pure avenge (Heavenly Sword) to compete shite (Lair anyone). So far the PS3 has been a big disappointment I'm afraid, I really want it to be successful like their big brother the PS2 (Which is still going strong) but Sony were too bigheaded cause yeah it has a solid fanbase. But they let it go to their heads and basically their good console is so far failed cause of their egos. Thinking your the best gets you nowhere, trust me look at WWE with their current stuff going on. They all have something in common, they all losing parts of their fanbase cause of the egos and not give the fans want they want.

If they don't get any good exclusive games for their console then their console will hit rock bottom.

Re-*censored*ing lax PS3 fans. We're still have FFvs13, not some crappy Action RPG like Final Fantasy 12. I'm still getting 13 though. But vs will be a true FF game. God, I wish Square Soft was still alive. Enix is ruining everything.

Archived