Stables

leo_ni_pin

This Sd Vs Raw 09 is going to increase the tag team game, but what about the preset stables...The WWE only have 3 stables now, the two champions and finlay & Hornswaggle I almost fortot Cryme Tyme... this must bring at least the possibility to create past stables like: DX, The Hardyz, Rated RKO, Evolution...I mean the entrance(Music, Moves, Titantron)...

[quote name='leo_ni_pin' post='4584991' date='Jul 14 2008, 01:25 PM']This Sd Vs Raw 09 is going to increase the tag team game, but what about the preset stables...The WWE only have 3 stables now, the two champions and finlay & Hornswaggle I almost fortot Cryme Tyme... this must bring at least the possibility to create past stables like: DX, The Hardyz, Rated RKO, Evolution...I mean the entrance(Music, Moves, Titantron)...[/quote]
Hardys and dx are confirmed cryme tme should be in rated rko wont be as a team but as singles guys but you could import there theme if u got a ps3 or 360 as for other teams miz and morrison are confirmed i have no clue what other teams will be in after the draft and the breakups

The Stables will be : Deuce N' Domino , Jesse & Festus , Paul Burchill & Katie Lea , DX , Hardys , Brothers of Destruction , Cryme Time , CTC ( [b]C[/b]ryme [b]T[/b]ime & [b]C[/b]ena ) , Miz & Morrison , Finlay & Hornswoogle , Highlanders , Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes , Cody Rhodes & Ted Dibiase jr. , Rock and Sock (If Legends was in ) , London & Kendrick , La Familia , Mark Henry & Tony Atlas .

[quote name='Batista1993' post='4585447' date='Jul 14 2008, 12:42 PM']The Stables will be : Deuce N' Domino , Jesse & Festus , Paul Burchill & Katie Lea , DX , Hardys , Brothers of Destruction , Cryme Time , CTC ( [b]C[/b]ryme [b]T[/b]ime & [b]C[/b]ena ) , Miz & Morrison , Finlay & Hornswoogle , Highlanders , Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes , Cody Rhodes & Ted Dibiase jr. , Rock and Sock (If Legends was in ) , London & Kendrick , La Familia , Mark Henry & Tony Atlas .[/quote]
i agree with the rest but idk about highlanders

Archived