Should X-Pac be a legend?

[quote name='BusaikuKK' post='4584978' date='Jul 14 2008, 12:24 PM']X-Pac will not be a legend in a WWE game :huh: Ever. He hasn't done much to be considered a legend. IMO, I'd like X-Pac in another WWE game but as long as he is working for other wrestling companies it will never happen.[/quote]
Listen to this man.

Being a fan of X-Pac, I don't think he'll be in the game.

[quote name='SUCKA' post='4585575' date='Jul 14 2008, 10:03 PM'][quote name='BusaikuKK' post='4584978' date='Jul 14 2008, 12:24 PM']X-Pac will not be a legend in a WWE game :huh: Ever. He hasn't done much to be considered a legend. IMO, I'd like X-Pac in another WWE game but as long as he is working for other wrestling companies it will never happen.[/quote]
Listen to this man.

Being a fan of X-Pac, I don't think he'll be in the game.
[/quote]
[i]Such A Shame :([/i]

he deserves it... he was in wwe for 7 years, and wcw for 2 years, wen it was in its prime, he was a 4 time tag champ, 2 time light heavyweight champ, and the last one, the wcw cruserwieght champ (whilst it was in wwf) and a 2 time euro champion. thats only in the wwe, so he well deserves to be in, especially since dx r on the cover

Just cuz you are part of a company for nearly a decade doesn't make u a legend....I mean look at Bob "Hardcore" Holly.....he'll never be a legend and he's been in the WWE for almost 15 years.....and just cuz DX is on the cover doesn't mean he'll make it in...cuz he wasn't part of the Original DX like Triple H & HBK were.

I think he should be and someone said long time ago hew shouldn't be in because he never won world title
Well lets se Hardy's no world title
Herny Finaly won one
and benjamin none
umaga none
and 2007 Shane was legend and only won hardcore
so i think X pac should be Legend

[quote name='Hardykiller' post='4591359' date='Jul 16 2008, 02:41 AM']I think he should be and someone said long time ago hew shouldn't be in because he never won world title
Well lets se Hardy's no world title
Herny Finaly won one
and benjamin none
umaga none
and 2007 Shane was legend and only won hardcore
so i think X pac should be Legend[/quote]

Actually, Shane won the Hardcore Championship and the EUROPEAN Championship, winning it from none other than X-Pac. Ironic.
Anyways, I think he should be in if Justin Credible can, somehow, make it in as an ECW Legend. And for the people who say that X-Pac is in bad terms with the WWE, then why is the WWE paying for his rehab?

[quote name='.Holler' post='4591767' date='Jul 16 2008, 04:33 AM']Diffidently, not I don't recall him doing anything for him to be in the game and or appear in it.[/quote]

Well, exactly.

No need to worry though, it can be very easy to make a very good CAW of him, especially if you have Xbox Live, X-Pac is very popular to be traded along with the many other DX related CAWs.

Archived