Raw SPOILERS! and predictions

Heartbreak Hotel

[b][color="#FF0000"]Kelly Kelly[/color] Vs Jillian[/b]
[color="#0000FF"]No 1 Contendership Battle Royal GAB (Layla, Kelly, Jillian, Beth and Katie)[/color]
Kelly Kelly vs Layla
[color="#0000FF"]Kelly Kelly Vs Katie Lea Burchill[/color]
Kelly Kelly vs Beth Phoenix
[color="#0000FF"]Mickie James Vs Layla[/color]
Mickie James and Kelly Kelly vs Layla and Beth Phoenix
Mickie James and Kelly Kelly vs Layla and Katie Lea Burchill
[b][color="#FF0000"]Mickie James and Kelly Kelly[/color] vs Jillian and Katie Lea Burchill[/b]

Deffo one of them, Bold is most likely, Blue is what i would like and Red is who is most likely going to win.

Something involving Mickie James / Kelly Kelly and someone jobbing to them. Im sorry but the Women's Title should've moved over to Smackdown and the RAW Division should've just DIED. It's shit.

Take it for what it's worth...

[quote]- I have been told that there was talk going into the weekend about doing some type of angle involving Mickie James to get heat on JBL in his program with John Cena. According to my source, there was talk of possibly doing a kidnapping angle or something relating to it. WWE has been teasing the Cena/Mickie relationship angle to use it in a storyline so it looks like that this may be what they are going to do. As of this writing, Mickie James is not scheduled for a match at The Great American Bash.[/quote]
-credit: wrestlingnewsworld

[quote name='Nathan Saint' post='4586148' date='Jul 14 2008, 06:26 PM']I really really reallllllllly wish for CM Punk to open the show saying he's excited about the challenge and that he will prove to the fans that he deserves to be champion. Batista interupts comes out saying something along the lines of he should be WHC he got screwed out of the title and starts ripping into the fans for not giving him the support he needed tell punks "I could care less about these stupid fans they have done nothing but help me lose". Thus we have a batista heel turn. Honestly thats all it would take to turn batista he's not so over where fans would be like so devastated like when hogan turned heel for NWO. Punk needs a HEEL fued to get over a face vs. face fued is just going to weaken his popularity since he's not as established as Batista he's really fresh i mean he's only been on the main roster 2 years. Batista has been for 5 years +.

That and Batista needs the heel turn to freshen up his character
just like Cena but i'm thinking this Cryme Time Cena Faction will freshen him up just keep him away from the main event Have JBL + Rhodes + Dibase against CTC

continue the Y2J/HBK fued with something clever.

I want to see some burchil tonight let him and kofi or someone get a decent match in just to show me that burchill can perform he hasnt proven a damn thing to me so far.

I want to see Cryme Time vs. Rhodes/Dibiase tonight with Dibiase getting some more in ring time. I know the guy can perform he's got a great finisher / Submission the Millionare Dollar Leg sweep to submission he just needs to showcase in a few matches. I watched his match with KENTA from a while ago it was entertaining

Oh Defiently to figure out more on this KANE angle
please give the guy the mask back he's so stale its ridiculous[/quote]

I think you're in the wrong section bud. This is the women of wrestling section. Nothing wrong with that post though, despite the lack of women. :P

EDIT: Nevermind, you changed it...

TBH by judging on how shitty the booking is going for the Raw Divas, I don't really know what to expect (other than a pointless filler). WWE doesn't really know what to do with Mickie at all so putting her with Cena (and a short feud with Beth/Jillian/Katie/Layla until otherwise) would be the best thing to do until another face Diva returns. As for tonight, if it isn't a pointless filler, I see Kelly Kelly vs. Beth, Jillian, or Layla...[i]or[/i] a 5-Diva elimination match with the winner earning a championship match with Mickie at Summerslam (okay, I know that's pushing it, but I could dream!). :)

[quote name='.MCH' post='4586168' date='Jul 14 2008, 10:28 PM'][quote name='Nathan Saint' post='4586148' date='Jul 14 2008, 06:26 PM']I really really reallllllllly wish for CM Punk to open the show saying he's excited about the challenge and that he will prove to the fans that he deserves to be champion. Batista interupts comes out saying something along the lines of he should be WHC he got screwed out of the title and starts ripping into the fans for not giving him the support he needed tell punks "I could care less about these stupid fans they have done nothing but help me lose". Thus we have a batista heel turn. Honestly thats all it would take to turn batista he's not so over where fans would be like so devastated like when hogan turned heel for NWO. Punk needs a HEEL fued to get over a face vs. face fued is just going to weaken his popularity since he's not as established as Batista he's really fresh i mean he's only been on the main roster 2 years. Batista has been for 5 years +.

That and Batista needs the heel turn to freshen up his character
just like Cena but i'm thinking this Cryme Time Cena Faction will freshen him up just keep him away from the main event Have JBL + Rhodes + Dibase against CTC

continue the Y2J/HBK fued with something clever.

I want to see some burchil tonight let him and kofi or someone get a decent match in just to show me that burchill can perform he hasnt proven a damn thing to me so far.

I want to see Cryme Time vs. Rhodes/Dibiase tonight with Dibiase getting some more in ring time. I know the guy can perform he's got a great finisher / Submission the Millionare Dollar Leg sweep to submission he just needs to showcase in a few matches. I watched his match with KENTA from a while ago it was entertaining

Oh Defiently to figure out more on this KANE angle
please give the guy the mask back he's so stale its ridiculous[/quote]

I think you're in the wrong section bud. This is the women of wrestling section. Nothing wrong with that post though, despite the lack of women. :P

EDIT: Nevermind, you changed it...
[/quote]
yeah haha i meant that for a different message board and i wrote the wadrobe malfunction on a diff one to so i had a kelly kelly moment

[quote name='.MCH' post='4586141' date='Jul 14 2008, 02:25 PM']Take it for what it's worth...

[quote]- I have been told that there was talk going into the weekend about doing some type of angle involving Mickie James to get heat on JBL in his program with John Cena. According to my source, there was talk of possibly doing a kidnapping angle or something relating to it. WWE has been teasing the Cena/Mickie relationship angle to use it in a storyline so it looks like that this may be what they are going to do. As of this writing, Mickie James is not scheduled for a match at The Great American Bash.[/quote]
-credit: wrestlingnewsworld
[/quote]

Kidnapping Mickie? :fedup:
Let's see how that goes...

Well for my prediction, maybe another filler for tonight.
I most likely saw that RAW might not have a diva's match on GAB since Smackdown already has one, and WWE rarely does 2 divas matches in one night.

[url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]
[b]The WWE Women's Champion Mickie James defeated Katie Lea Burchill (w/Paul Burchill) in a Non-Title Singles match in 3:21 after a Top Rope Louise Thesz Press. Katie attacked Mickie post-match, with help from Paul, but was interrupted by the WWE Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston, who then challenged Paul to a match with the WWE Intercontinental Championship on the line.[/b]

The match was nothing special, but I thought the two had good chemistry, and no notable botches or anything. I don't see why they have Mickie James finish some matches off with the Top Rope Louise Thesz Press, the Mickie-DT from the corner would have been a better ending. Looks like things aren't over between Katie and Mickie though.

[/url]
It's turning out to be a waste of talent if Beth Phoenix is not on tonight. At least a squash match or something. An ok match though between Katie Lea and Mickie James, I'm glad Mickie got reaction.

[/url]
The match was okay, nothing special IMO. I'm glad they're atleast still doing their feud instead of random, meaningless fillers from the last two weeks. I don't see Katie and Mickie having a match at The GAB, but I'm pretty sure it'll continue in the following weeks and will probably cumilate in a championship match at Summerslam (which I can see Katie winning - or Beth if she gets involved soon). Still no Glamazon for the fifth week (I think). :( Did she die or something?

Archived