:censored: Freezers

DamnYouGotMe

its actually RB + X & A you have to be brawler and you jus go to their head i know who it is who told.

oh yeah btw its good for Steel Cage & Ladder
Do I Use It : No
Why?: i wanna be fair.
btw ive seen it happen to my partner in tag team .

[quote name='The Clover' post='4589444' date='Jul 15 2008, 02:37 PM']Me and a friend of mine just tried this on my lunch break. This crap does not even work. I thought it would be funny if it did, but it doesn't. I was a brawler and hit all of the combinations listed and its bogus.[/quote]
Did you try the RB + X & A combo? Try hitting them all quickly at the same time, instead of holding, and click the left analog stick. It works perfectly fine for me like that.

[quote name='Alex Vik' post='4589486' date='Jul 15 2008, 01:47 PM'][quote name='The Clover' post='4589444' date='Jul 15 2008, 02:37 PM']Me and a friend of mine just tried this on my lunch break. This crap does not even work. I thought it would be funny if it did, but it doesn't. I was a brawler and hit all of the combinations listed and its bogus.[/quote]
Did you try the RB + X & A combo? Try hitting them all quickly at the same time, instead of holding, and click the left analog stick. It works perfectly fine for me like that.
[/quote]

Yes, I did. When I do it, the character just swings their fist. I did not know about clicking the left analog stick.

it works... I was playing in a match against baby bowwow(he was Ult. Warrior & I was Mankind). His Warrior was a Pwrhse/Brawler & at one point in the match, I was down on the mat, & he kept throwing punches around me(guessing he was doing that freeze glitch), next thing you know, I couldn't get up off the mat, & my head & body was yellow... so I just quit the match.

It does work. Tried it with a friend. Its easy and anyone can do it. Ranked is ruined now. It was already real bad but now its really ruined. This is the worst glitch so far, and more people are doing this than the ground glitch. First match I made today, some idiot froze me. and now all of a sudden everybody is hosting cage matches LOL.

i know what you guys are talking bout, i was teamed with a freezer today. I didn't know why the other team couldn't move, so I just went to escape, but a guy on the other team quit. dammit, I just wish people would just chill and stop hackin and glitchin, it don't have to be about wins...

[quote name='MissDeeCole' post='4592587' date='Jul 16 2008, 11:47 AM'][quote name='JαуTG' post='4592571' date='Jul 16 2008, 10:39 AM']You can also un-freeze them with the triple jump moonsault.[/quote]
where can i find that move
[/quote]
You must be hardcore wrestler
Take chair and when opponent is lying grapple him

[quote name='TeC' post='4591100' date='Jul 16 2008, 02:34 AM']...and now all of a sudden everybody is hosting cage matches LOL.[/quote]
xD

Its the defination of under-the-belt glitching. If it existed a ghey-o-meter it would burst it IMO
Seriously... wheres the fun in freezing someone and wait for them to dc... or just do it and climb out. If someone freezes me, i have to be honest - i often use the post-win-DC glitch. I can't let such glitchers run around

And if they do it in single, they wait until u dc, right? Just dont dc! Most of them are like very impatient, and will dc in 5 to 10 min

But it sucks :/

dont own a 360 so wont know what you guys are onna bout nd cant try it but this sounds really annoying nd if this ever happened to me i would be very very annoyed

[quote name='The Clover' post='4592996' date='Jul 16 2008, 02:22 PM']What is the post game DC glitch? If I ever get frozen, I want to do something about it. Are you talking about just disconnecting? Doesn't this give them the win anyways?[/quote]

I'd like to know this glitch also. Currently I either let them win or disconnect and add to my disconnect percentage.

[quote name='-Xelig00n-' post='4592881' date='Jul 16 2008, 09:06 PM'][quote name='TeC' post='4591100' date='Jul 16 2008, 02:34 AM']...and now all of a sudden everybody is hosting cage matches LOL.[/quote]
xD

Its the defination of under-the-belt glitching. If it existed a ghey-o-meter it would burst it IMO
Seriously... wheres the fun in freezing someone and wait for them to dc... or just do it and climb out. If someone freezes me, i have to be honest - i often use the post-win-DC glitch. I can't let such glitchers run around

And if they do it in single, they wait until u dc, right? Just dont dc! Most of them are like very impatient, and will dc in 5 to 10 min

But it sucks :/
[/quote]
but you better watch it in Steel Cage , Ladder and Tag Team Matches
worst is steel cage and ladder they dont needa pin you jus do it and climb or grab
it happend to be in a ladder match (ranked) i was normal no damedge then 2 mins later i froze then the dumb idiot i was vsing made himself yellow he kept on missing the belt i was loling until he got it but i quit 2% left of the belt

First match I joined yesterday the idiot froze me as soon as I got down. So I left the room, ate a big dinner, came back later on and the guy was still there waiting for me to quit lol. This guy had a horrable record so I guess he was very thirsty for some wins even if it meant having to use deperate cheating measures

Archived