mintitantrons on the HD set

James sung

I saw a new video which was revealed 2 days ago. It's about some video which is hardy's entrance. But,in that video there was no minititantrons on the HD set. I was little worried about that. Because cory said that there will be minititantrons in the game. But, it didn't. I think that is lazy work for yukes. I know that is hard to put minititantrons on the HD set. However. the yukes had a plenty of time to make that thing. Anyway, i won't give up for my hopes. It will be exciting to see minititantrons in the game. furthermore, Time will tell to us. Any thoughts about it.!?

I Didn't Even Know That Cory Promised That! Thanks For The News. Hope It's In. They Usually Finish Everything In Like The Last 2 Months. Then They Work on the Superstars.

It'd be great if the game finally had it. It can't be too hard to include it, because they already have the generic/standard Raw and Smackdown mini-titantrons included. On the TV shows you see the mini-titantrons more than you can see the actual titantrons.

Guest .:SM:.
[quote name='PourquoiEs-TuSiBelle♫x' post='4584256' date='Jul 14 2008, 04:16 PM']this is a dumb question asked by a even dumber girl :P , but whats a minititantron :lol: ?[/quote]
Mini tron is the little tron behind the superstars when they come out. (Like when Jeff Hardy comes out he has the Purple Symbol floating around behind him etc) :)

[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/1ze8r4o.png[/img]

[quote name='.:SM:.' post='4584169' date='Jul 14 2008, 04:04 PM']You have to remember, that it was a early video, little things like that can be changed quite easily. :P[/quote]

Agreed

[quote name='.:SM:.' post='4584286' date='Jul 14 2008, 08:22 AM'][quote name='PourquoiEs-TuSiBelle♫x' post='4584256' date='Jul 14 2008, 04:16 PM']this is a dumb question asked by a even dumber girl :P , but whats a minititantron :lol: ?[/quote]
Mini tron is the little tron behind the superstars when they come out. (Like when Jeff Hardy comes out he has the Purple Symbol floating around behind him etc) :)

[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/1ze8r4o.png[/img]
[/quote]
lol. U Really Needed To Point It Out 4 Her.

Guest .:Dowdsy:.
When did Cory confirm that?

Is this the new thing, acting like the people confirmed something they didn't so if they aren't in, you can complain?

I actually hope its not. Before everyone one kills me about it. Here's my reasoning. The game only has so much memory. They are puttin a lot of new stuff in this game. What they havent said is what will be taken out of the game. Like how 2008 we got raped with a lot of things gettin taken out like a lot of moves. This is a minor detail for me, I'm fine with the players actions ans music and lights. Though for some people like Y2J it will be dissapointing to not have the whole arena saying Save ME. But I'd hate to have this in the game and not have some superstars in it because of it. Because they have to put a lot of these in and they change the whole set look at any match on raw like when HBK comes out and whtn y2j comes out the set looks differnt that would actually be a big change and take a lot of memory

Archived