2 Luchadores interested in TNA

Donjyoâ„¢

[quote]Source: [url="http://wrestlingtruth.com"]http://wrestlingtruth.com[/url]

Ultimo Guerrero of CMLL is said to have enjoyed it so much in TNA that he wants to be a regular for the company and former TNA star Shocker has expressed interest in returning.[/quote]

Both wrestlers would be great additions to the roster. Shocker was great when he was in TNA before and from what i have seen on Ultimo Guerrero in the Worls X Cup he is very good.

I will only mention Shocker in this post, as everybody else will take the Ultimo love. :P

Shocker was pretty good when he was first in TNA, so its cool to hear he might be coming back. Could be a good contender for the X Division title if used right, or if one of them is heel, feud with Creed, as it could get both of them over, and I think they could put on some great matches.

Guest Kevsterâ„¢
Hope TNA signs both guys. Ultimo Guerrero was awesome in the World X Cup and should come back as a regular. I always liked Shocker, his first TNA run was great before so I won't be surprised if they sign him as well. Glad their bringing in the Luchadores, theirs so many great talent in Mexico that should be on the National stage like TNA.

i think they both suck....shocker didnt he have like 3 matches the he quit or asked for his release...and UG his moves arent amazing he does the everyday x-division moves make something new like a 450 leg drop err something

and tna already signed Daivari-Aladdin...and doug williams

[quote name='ThatJREM!' post='4625113' date='Jul 22 2008, 12:55 AM']i think they both suck....shocker didnt he have like 3 matches the he quit or asked for his release...and UG his moves arent amazing he does the [b]everyday x-division moves[/b] make something new like a 450 leg drop err something

and tna already signed Daivari-Aladdin...and doug williams[/quote]
Are you *censored*ing kidding me? No X Division moves are "everyday"

[quote name='ThatJREM!' post='4625113' date='Jul 22 2008, 06:55 AM']i think they both suck....shocker didnt he have like 3 matches the he quit or asked for his release...and UG his moves arent amazing he does the everyday x-division moves make something new like a 450 leg drop err something

and tna already signed Daivari-Aladdin...and doug williams[/quote]

seriously what the hell are u on about, Shocker had more than 3 matches in TNA (get ur facts rite) and Ultimo Guererro looked awesome in the X Cup so yh they would both be great

Archived