has someone this save WWF 1995 and 1996 Rosters of bill wagon?

mr.rock

[quote name='billwagon' post='4563337' date='Jul 9 2008, 05:47 PM']I never finished those. I became frustrated with Jacob and Eli Blu. Nobody had any of their other gimmicks such as the Harris Brothers or the Bruise Brothers and my efforts failed. I went on to other saves and haven't gone back.[/quote]
....oohhhh no.... :( .that was great man....

has you another wwf save?
for ps2 + max drive.please

[quote name='mr.rock' post='4563384' date='Jul 9 2008, 08:56 AM'][quote name='billwagon' post='4563337' date='Jul 9 2008, 05:47 PM']I never finished those. I became frustrated with Jacob and Eli Blu. Nobody had any of their other gimmicks such as the Harris Brothers or the Bruise Brothers and my efforts failed. I went on to other saves and haven't gone back.[/quote]

[/quote]

I got pretty far on my 1999 save as well as I finished from 1985-1994. I have done WCW from 1990-1995, an AWA Legends save, WCCW and some TNA saves. I am currently working on an AWA 1988 save and then I might go back to WWF or WCW I'm not sure yet. I can send you all of the but they are Max Drive NTSC and I am not sure if that helps you or not.

[quote name='billwagon' post='4563440' date='Jul 9 2008, 06:09 PM'][quote name='mr.rock' post='4563384' date='Jul 9 2008, 08:56 AM'][quote name='billwagon' post='4563337' date='Jul 9 2008, 05:47 PM']I never finished those. I became frustrated with Jacob and Eli Blu. Nobody had any of their other gimmicks such as the Harris Brothers or the Bruise Brothers and my efforts failed. I went on to other saves and haven't gone back.[/quote]

[/quote]

I got pretty far on my 1999 save as well as I finished from 1985-1994. I have done WCW from 1990-1995, an AWA Legends save, WCCW and some TNA saves. I am currently working on an AWA 1988 save and then I might go back to WWF or WCW I'm not sure yet. I can send you all of the but they are Max Drive NTSC and I am not sure if that helps you or not.
[/quote]

WOW....very cool.....
Man i give you a christmas present when you send me this all :D
Yes send me all ! please :D
Not TNA....I´m not really fan of this league.

Thank you very mouch ! ! !

[quote name='billwagon' post='4563593' date='Jul 9 2008, 06:53 PM']No problem man, I will send this tonight when I get out of work, just pm me your e-mail adress and you got it.[/quote]
thank you man....you´re very cool !
i have send you the email.
has you become?

Archived