Parking Lot Brawl

CAWSR

Ok so in the Parking Lot Brawl match, when you go over to the firetruck and slam your opponent on it, you can see the crane thing on the truck move upwards.

Well does this do ANYTHING? Like can you go up onto the crane and jump off or anything? I climbed up on the truck using the ladder, but Ive tried pretty much everything and cant get any interaction with the crane...

So anyways if anyone knows if this does anything, can you tell me how to interact with it? :(
Thanks in advance...

OT - Parking Lot Brawls should have the option to turn off KOs and turn on pinfalls..The matches end too early, you cant beat up your opponent as much as you would like to

You mean the cherry picker, yes you can go all the way up and push opponent off. AN easy way to try it is use 2p(if ya got 2 controllers), both guys have to go up at same time, make sure the guy you wanna push goes up first, if you do, your the one who goes for the fall

i got confused by this too .... i also saw a youtube video where people jumped off the crane - and even done the over castle move from the crane onto standing opponant (who had a table behind them) and they crashed through the table too .... this happened with sevril moves on the youtube video now .... i tryed sooo much and couldnt figure it out

eventually i assumed they had a cheat device and gave up bothering .... ive never been shoved or shoved anyone off it though :S didnt know u could

any tips on what makes ur opponant go up the crane?

[quote name='RavageWWE' post='4556199' date='Jul 7 2008, 07:00 PM']Yeah how do you or your opponent go onto the crane??[/quote]

You have to hard Irish whip them into the ladder on firetruck to knock it loose, then I think its R1 or R2, press near ladder and you will climb it

[quote name='Spyder78' post='4556252' date='Jul 7 2008, 03:11 PM'][quote name='RavageWWE' post='4556199' date='Jul 7 2008, 07:00 PM']Yeah how do you or your opponent go onto the crane??[/quote]

You have to hard Irish whip them into the ladder on firetruck to knock it loose, then I think its R1 or R2, press near ladder and you will climb it
[/quote]

Oh I see, thanks youve helped a lot!

To throw them off the top of the cherry picker, you have to first slam the control thing with your opponent (or yourself...) to move it. Then, when you have a finisher, Irish Whip them to the ladder and hit the button to do the finisher. It'll show both guys going up the ladder then you throwing the other guy off and down to the floor. From there you can dive off onto them. I believe the Overcastle through a table thing someone said something about would be a video edit.

• 6 months later...
[quote name='JoeTBF13' post='4557878' date='Jul 8 2008, 04:04 PM']To throw them off the top of the cherry picker, you have to first slam the control thing with your opponent (or yourself...) to move it. Then, when you have a finisher, Irish Whip them to the ladder and hit the button to do the finisher. It'll show both guys going up the ladder then you throwing the other guy off and down to the floor. From there you can dive off onto them. I believe the Overcastle through a table thing someone said something about would be a video edit.[/quote]
that would be awsum if u could store finishers in 08 like you could in 07 and i would be jeff and store a finisher and get another one and i would push them off the thing and then swanton them for the perfect finish!!!!!!

Archived