abyss

Mango kid

I was actually thinking about that not too long ago. Yes I'm very disappointed.

[url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]
I was kinda hoping that last night instead of Nash & Joe it'd be someone and Abyss. I would've marked for Matt Morgan & Abyss.

That might be because Steiner's injured. Judging by what happened at Slammiversary, with Abyss running to the ring to save Kaz from Steiner, Petey and Rhaka, it looked like they were trying to start up a feud between them. Of course, now that Steiner's injured and most of the heel roster that people would care about Abyss beating up is involved in the two main storylines, Abyss has nothing to do. Well, apart from squash jobbers every week, and I don't think there's even any heel jobbers anymore.

[quote name='LawlzXcore' post='4541146' date='Jul 4 2008, 10:15 PM'][url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
well now that sting is back, maybe they will start something up, but i doubt it because of the circumstances of his return.
[/quote]
That would be a good idea. Pick up were they left off or something like that I guess. But with no James Mitchell wht could they do.

[quote name='RPV1.0' post='4550278' date='Jul 6 2008, 04:24 PM'][quote name='LawlzXcore' post='4541146' date='Jul 4 2008, 10:15 PM'][url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
well now that sting is back, maybe they will start something up, but i doubt it because of the circumstances of his return.
[/quote]
That would be a good idea. Pick up were they left off or something like that I guess. But with no James Mitchell wht could they do.
[/quote]

yea im not to sure what the feud would be

but i would love to see him get into another feud with aj syles
cause for such a mis-match in size they put on amazing matches

Archived