Hornswoggle

lila09

[quote name='lila09' post='4538083' date='Jul 4 2008, 04:17 PM']I hope hornswoggle can be and that game but i'm not [s]shore [/s] :([/quote]

[b]Sorry about that lol, but he wont be as a playable character I guarentee.[/b]

[quote name='RockstarAC' post='4538289' date='Jul 4 2008, 05:06 PM']why are so many people so fearful he wont be in - [b]hes become one of the most populair and most wanted people - thq/yukes cant be THAT stupid and leave him out![/b][/quote]

[b]Mate, I'd advise looking at what you just said. Hes a midgit for CHRISTS SAKES![/b]

lol .... eugene was a ..... i best not say!

thq have the ability to make unique moves and animations for people with erm .... difficulties - the "midget" wrestles weekly - and even if hes only being a manager he gets involved!

hell make it in the game

[quote name='RockstarAC' post='4538470' date='Jul 4 2008, 12:35 PM']lol .... eugene was a ..... i best not say!

thq have the ability to make unique moves and animations for people with erm .... difficulties - the "midget" wrestles weekly - and even if hes only being a manager he gets involved!

hell make it in the game[/quote]
exactly eugene was in and if hornswoggle isnt in i'll be pissed lol at least put him in as finlay's finisher hornswoggle distracts the ref and finlay will crack the guy with the sheleligh (wrong spelling)

[quote name='JeffHardyNo1Fan' post='4538866' date='Jul 4 2008, 05:31 PM']Seriously why do people keep posting this?!? Its really annoying. Mods please close this as it has already been posted anout 100 times! :cool:[/quote]

It's nice having someone want to help like that, but I think it is better to leave the mods to their job rather than post in every thread like this. That is the epitome of annoying.

With the topic at hand, welcome to caws.ws; Hornswoggle would be fun to play, but I'm telling you the chances of him being in are low due to him being a midget (pardon me) which would make him a very easy person to get tossed around and stuff, but to be honest, other than that, I don't see why not.

It has come to me now that when he is fighting someone like Undertaker, the prototypes may get screwed up when Taker attempts to punch him. Odd, he'd be either extending his arm a lot or punching the air.

[i]hqhq[/i]

[quote name='The Hardyz Protégé' post='4539163' date='Jul 5 2008, 02:40 AM']i only see him getting in from three ways:

playable character, but only as a minigame

finlays finisher

npc backstage with finlay[/quote]
Just imagine if one of Finlay's finishers was Hornswoggle appearing from under the ring and squirting the opponent in the face with his water gun. :lol:

[quote name='.BTFJericho' post='4539130' date='Jul 4 2008, 06:33 PM'][quote name='JeffHardyNo1Fan' post='4538866' date='Jul 4 2008, 05:31 PM']Seriously why do people keep posting this?!? Its really annoying. Mods please close this as it has already been posted anout 100 times! :cool:[/quote]

It's nice having someone want to help like that, but I think it is better to leave the mods to their job rather than post in every thread like this. That is the epitome of annoying.

With the topic at hand, welcome to caws.ws; Hornswoggle would be fun to play, but I'm telling you the chances of him being in are low due to him being a midget (pardon me) which would make him a very easy person to get tossed around and stuff, but to be honest, other than that, I don't see why not.

It has come to me now that when he is fighting someone like Undertaker, the prototypes may get screwed up when Taker attempts to punch him. Odd, he'd be either extending his arm a lot or punching the air.

[i]hqhq[/i]
[/quote]

Well if i dont post it some1 else will so i dont see the harm. And i dont post it in EVERY topic, just the ones that need to be closed! :cool:

[quote name='iSlash' post='4539194' date='Jul 4 2008, 09:46 AM'][quote name='The Hardyz Protégé' post='4539163' date='Jul 5 2008, 02:40 AM']i only see him getting in from three ways:

playable character, but only as a minigame

finlays finisher

npc backstage with finlay[/quote]
[b]Just imagine if one of Finlay's finishers was Hornswoggle appearing from under the ring [/b]and squirting the opponent in the face with his water gun. :lol:
[/quote]

Yeah, that hasn't been mentioned in this forum before. :rolleyes:

Archived