"Just Straight Edge"

Ricasho/ Mccc

CM Punk moveset by The Ricasho typed up by , InFiNiTe7924 aka CO*DE

+ Standard Actions
Ring In: Oulaw
Ring Out: Roll Down
Taunts: Come On!, Christian 2, Charlie Haas 2, Come On!
Fighting Stance: Wrestling 2
Walking Motion: Normal
Running Motion: Normal

+ Standing
Strike Attacks: Tajiri low kick , Toe Kick 1, Back Chop 4, Elbow Smash 1, roundhouse kick 2, Middle Kick.

Grapple Moves:
--- Clean: Wrist Clutch & Elbow, Arm Drag 3, Headlock Takeover, Back Chop 6, Small Package 1.

--- Submission: Arm Wrench 1, Kurt Chickenwing(quick roll up replacement), Face Lock 2, headlock 4, Sleeper Hold 1.

--- Category 1: Old School
--- Moves 1: School Boy Pin 3, Arm Drag 8, suplex 11, Scoop Slam 5, Back Chop 6.

--- Category 2: Power
--- Moves 2: Backbreaker 2, Powerbomb 11, DDT 15, Gutbuster 1, Clothesline 21 or if you can hack, hack in "leg trip 2

--- Category 3: Speed
--- Moves 3: Snapmare & Dropkick 1, Suplex 12, Dragon Screw, Step Up Enzuiguri, knee strike 1.

--- Grapple Attack: Grapple Body Attack 2, Grapple Elbow Strike 1, Grapple Elbow Strike 1.

Grapple From Behind: Russian Leg Sweep 2, Hopping Sunset Flip 2, Turning Face Front, Back Suplex 6, Triple H Low Kick.
Groggy Grapple From Behind: Knee Breaker 2, Backslide Pin, Sleeper Hold 4, Turning Face Front, Elbow To Back Of Head 2.
Top of Cell Attack: Default

+ Ground
Strike Attack: Angry Stomp, Elbow Drop 1, Angry Stomp.
Grapple Moves: Upper: Arm Lock 2, headlock 3, Sleeper Hold 7. Lower: Knee Smash 1, Tope Atomico, Stomp On Leg.

Strike Attacks: Shining wizard 2, Clothesline & bulldog, Knee Attack 1.
Grapple Moves: Superplex 2, Clotheline 25, Knee Strike 3, Big Back Chop 1, Shoulder Thrust 2. Stomp & Choke
Grapple from behind: super back suplex, Forearm to Back, Tarantula, Turnbuckle Smash, turnbuckle smash.

+ Rope
Groggy on ropes: Dropkick 8.
Rebound Attack: Dash Knife Edge Chop, Running Leg Drop, Vaulting Body Press 2.
Diving out of ring attack: Dive Through Ropes.

+ Diving
Diving Attack vs. Standing Opp.: diving clothesline, Missle Dropkick.
Diving Attack vs. Downed Opp.: Diving Elbow Drop, Diving Leg Drop, Diving elbow drop

+ Dash
Running Strikes: Shoulder Block 2, Clothesline 9.
Running Grapple: Sunset Flip Pin 2, School Boy Pin 1.
Rear Techniques: Chop Block, Chop Block.
Running ground Attack: elbow 5, elbow 5.
Counter Attack: Arm Lock 1, Back Body Drop 2, Drop To Hold.

+ Special
Finishers: , Shoulder Lock (anaconda vice), Sambo suplex(set up for Vice)
Signature Moves: Scoop Slam 5, Russian Leg Sweep 2, Headlock Takeover.
Chair Finisher: DDT 23 x2.
Combination Attack: Slap 1, Slap 1®, Back Chop 2.(his combo)

lol thanks. As you aleady know, my spelling is garbage. Also now I got to get John B to edit the credit..............

Also get on AIM, I got sumthing to tell you.

*Edit Heres the old 1:http://caws.ws/svr2006/showcam.php?s=cm_punk or use this 1 if the other doesn't work: [url="http://tomrice.proboards89.com/index.cgi?board=svr2006movelists&action=display&thread=1133576275"]http://tomrice.proboards89.com/index.cgi?b...read=1133576275[/url]

or look at the other updated 1: [url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=636&hl="]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=636&hl=[/url]

Punk's also done the Arm Twist Kick for Speed, Neck Lock for Ground, Samoan Drop from Old School(since you got Back Chop 6 twice).

and yes those are moves I've seen him don in OVW through the library of OVW Tapes/DVDs I have from 2003 to 2006.

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='402993' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:58 AM']Punk's also done the Arm Twist Kick for Speed, Neck Lock for Ground, Samoan Drop from Old School(since you got Back Chop 6 twice).

and yes those are moves I've seen him don in OVW through the library of OVW Tapes/DVDs I have from 2003 to 2006.[/quote]

Seen him do them before too, but they aren't signature moves he normally does in OVW.

If you dont have a Rock Bottom type move in you should give him that for a second finisher. I've never seen Punk before tonight so for all I know it was just an "out of the moment thing" but i still think something like that should be in there.

Punk owned tonight...i hadnt been that giddy since...well in a while

opened the eyes of many people if you ask me

great update

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='402993' date='Jul 26 2006, 09:58 AM']Punk's also done the Arm Twist Kick for Speed, Neck Lock for Ground, Samoan Drop from Old School(since you got Back Chop 6 twice).

and yes those are moves I've seen him don in OVW through the library of OVW Tapes/DVDs I have from 2003 to 2006.[/quote]
i plan on buyng some OVW shows....what do you suggest i get from 2006

[quote name='Juggalobrink' post='434793' date='Aug 1 2006, 10:08 PM']If you dont have a Rock Bottom type move in you should give him that for a second finisher. I've never seen Punk before tonight so for all I know it was just an "out of the moment thing" but i still think something like that should be in there.[/quote]

why not just give him Sambo suplex

[quote name='Evil_MJ_Hasselhoff' post='434825' date='Aug 1 2006, 08:19 PM']Punk owned tonight...i hadnt been that giddy since...well in a while

opened the eyes of many people if you ask me

great update

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='402993' date='Jul 26 2006, 09:58 AM']
Punk's also done the Arm Twist Kick for Speed, Neck Lock for Ground, Samoan Drop from Old School(since you got Back Chop 6 twice).

i plan on buyng some OVW shows....what do you suggest i get from 2006

[/quote]
2006 only goes from Jan to May(May was a limited time thing as it was only half a month of episodes), WWE purchased their library and are no longer selling VHS or DVDs of their weekly TV shows.

I'd say get Feb(Albright feuds with Punk), March(Punk vs Albright feud continues), and April(since May's not available anywhere I know of).

and yeah the best match of ECW had to be Punk vs Credible and man did the crowd really get into Punk(I hope that shows the WWE who's wanted).

I guess I missed him doing the Sambo Suplex(I walked out a few times, but I taped it 'cause of Punk).

[quote name='Mccc301/The Ricasho' post='435551' date='Aug 2 2006, 12:17 AM']Sambo suplex is a replacement for his rock bottom like move.[/quote]
Which is probably your best choice, since the Book End has a taunt after it right(otherwise that would be better, 'cause that is what he did).

I guess Shining Wizard 2 is a decent replacement, even though what Punk did looked more like a Step-Up Knee Strike.

[quote name='Jos-B' post='436667' date='Aug 2 2006, 08:18 AM']^He did a Uranage type thing to take down Credible to put in the Anaconda Vice, I believe. I thought he usually set it up with a Side Effect like move, but it looked more like a Uranage that time.[/quote]
Do you know what a Book End And Rock Bottom are? :lol:

^Yea, but I thought I saw him set up for it other times be doing a sitout uranage, similar to the Side Effect. The set up he did last night wasn't really a true uranage, he didn't lift them high like the Rock Bottom or the Book End, it was almost an STO.

[quote name='Jos-B' post='436716' date='Aug 2 2006, 08:34 AM']^Yea, but I thought I saw him set up for it other times be doing a sitout uranage, similar to the Side Effect. The set up he did last night wasn't really a true uranage, he didn't lift them high like the Rock Bottom or the Book End, it was almost an STO.[/quote]
If your going from last nights memory, you might wanna find a clip. I taped it as well as watched it again and surely looked like more Booke End type, I believe he kneeled too with the Uranage Slam.

I'm sure he's done a Sitout Uranage(I remember when Tony Devito used that for the Bronx Bomb in ECW).

Archived