RNN

Reverse DVD

:lol:

I love that. I love how JR goes "not now, not now". It would be awesome to bring it back but I doubt they would, considering Orton really isn't that cocky, braggadocios kid anymore. He basically is a destructive superstar rather than a pretty boy look.

[quote name='♥Billion Dollar Princess&#' post='4464546' date='Jun 19 2008, 02:17 PM'][quote]It was so great. I laughed when he mentioned "That sexy flight attendant".[/quote]

I didn't know Cena was a flight attendant before wrestling :lol:
[/quote]

If he was, I can't say I'm not surprised.

[quote name='cashmaster' post='4464962' date='Jun 19 2008, 04:15 PM']When he talks about the sexy flight attendant he seriously sounds exactly like Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. :lol:.[/quote]

That's kinda ironic because Randy's gimmick is a col, sick, twisted, almost psycho character.

[quote name='Reverse DVD' post='4465053' date='Jun 19 2008, 08:32 PM'][quote name='cashmaster' post='4464962' date='Jun 19 2008, 04:15 PM']When he talks about the sexy flight attendant he seriously sounds exactly like Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. :lol: .[/quote]

That's kinda ironic because Randy's gimmick is a col, sick, twisted, almost psycho character.
[/quote]
I'd LMAO if Randy came back with a Patrick Bateman gimmick were he speaks like him and explains stuff about songs and runs around punting people (instead of killing them with chainsaw's) etc.

Luckily I saved the reply I got when I emailed the GetWellsoonRandy thing for a laugh:

[quote]Dear Randy Orton fan:

Thank you for your well wishes as I recover from my shoulder injury. As you
can see, life as a third generation superstar isn't always easy, but thanks
to the unrelenting support of all you fans, I should be back in the ring in
no time.

Fortunately, just because my shoulder's injured doesn't mean the rest of my
body is (if you know what I mean, ladies ;) ) Anyway, I digress.

Thanks again,

Randy Orton[/quote]

Loved RNN

[quote name='♥Billion Dollar Princess&#' post='4468595' date='Jun 20 2008, 10:22 AM'][quote]Fortunately, just because my shoulder's injured doesn't mean the rest of my
body is (if you know what I mean, ladies wink.gif )[/quote]

Hilarious
[/quote]
:lol: we all know you like it Princess lol just playing with you.

I would love for RNN to come back lol i can see it now

Vince - And the next pick in the draft is

dun dun dun duh

Randy Orton - welcome people to a special RNN report

JR - God **** It i thought that crap was over

Archived