Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

.Enigma

???????

How can i edit my profile and put a image under the things that i post ? i'm new around here !

Welcome to caws. :)

[url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=128289"]Step By Step: How To Change Your Signature/Avatar[/url]

Images or text placed underneath everyone's posts automatically is called their signature. Pictures underneath their name are their avatar.

To edit your profile, simply click my controls at the top of the page and select which options you want to edit under personal profile. ;)

Thank you ;)

This helped me alot

I did it i was watching tutorials on how to make a ' signature ' and i finally made one now i only have to upload it

You can use a site like www.tinypic.com or www.imageshack.us to upload it. Then copy the direct link to the image that they give you and put it between[code][img][/img][/code]tags

Thanks now i'm done, to upload a avatar i have to do the same thing right ?

To upload an avatar you go to My Controls > Edit Avatar. From there you just get the Direct Link from the Image you want to upload to use as your avatar.

No problem :). If you have any questions or anything feel free to PM me and I'll help you out.

Gonna lock this now as you've gotten your answer ;).