Can someone help me?

StreetWalker

Well, a good way to win is to have a rivalry of two people for all of your superstars. Then make sure they face each other each week.

Obviously you can't have singles matches until you've used all 20 superstars, so make sure you have tag team matches, and 6-Man Tag Team Matches between the rivals. Make sure the rivals aren't on the same team in the tag team or 6-Man tag matches, or else the rivalry will drop. Also, don't have all specialty matches every week. Only have around two a week. Otherwise your superstars will be injured.

Plug in a second controller select the brand you want to control with your controller and then select the other brand with the other controller. Then do whatever you want with your brand and have the other brand have 1 diva match each week and Im pretty sure you will win the trophy.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='GuyRS' post='4446957' date='Jun 15 2008, 08:13 PM']Well, a good way to win is to have a rivalry of two people for all of your superstars. Then make sure they face each other each week.

Obviously you can't have singles matches until you've used all 20 superstars, so make sure you have tag team matches, and 6-Man Tag Team Matches between the rivals. Make sure the rivals aren't on the same team in the tag team or 6-Man tag matches, or else the rivalry will drop. Also, don't have all specialty matches every week. Only have around two a week. Otherwise your superstars will be injured.[/quote]

untrue! I had batista and orton in a rivalry for over 2 months. I brought back evolution so i had them team after 4 rival matches

Archived