makeing kobe bryant is a challenge

Smoove

[quote name='Houston 7one3' post='4432708' date='Jun 12 2008, 07:48 PM']man i hate it when ppl ask 2 make ppl on this thread.......
and kobe isnt hard 2 make.....[/quote]

wel tell me how 2 make him

[quote name='xTheRaVenEffect' post='4431129' date='Jun 12 2008, 03:33 PM']You know what's also a challenge? Making a topic in the right section. It's a bold task that only the mightiest of warriors can complete. To this day, only a handful have attempted this and lived to tell the tale...[/quote]

It is said these dead warriors' ghosts still linger these boards and continue to post meaningless topics in hope that one day they will find the right way.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid' post='4438126' date='Jun 13 2008, 10:50 PM'][quote name='xTheRaVenEffect' post='4431129' date='Jun 12 2008, 03:33 PM']You know what's also a challenge? Making a topic in the right section. It's a bold task that only the mightiest of warriors can complete. To this day, only a handful have attempted this and lived to tell the tale...[/quote]

It is said these dead warriors' ghosts still linger these boards and continue to post meaningless topics in hope that one day they will find the right way.
[/quote]

Indeed. It's a cruel, sad reality.

But I'm confident that one day, one mighty hero will step up and guide these lost souls, and help them fulfill their destiny. Only then will their souls finally be able to rest in peace, and balance will once again be restored in these realms (err... forums :P ).

[quote name='xTheRaVenEffect' post='4438202' date='Jun 13 2008, 10:05 PM'][quote name='FlamedLiquid' post='4438126' date='Jun 13 2008, 10:50 PM'][quote name='xTheRaVenEffect' post='4431129' date='Jun 12 2008, 03:33 PM']You know what's also a challenge? Making a topic in the right section. It's a bold task that only the mightiest of warriors can complete. To this day, only a handful have attempted this and lived to tell the tale...[/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed. It's a cruel, sad reality.

But I'm confident that one day, one mighty hero will step up and guide these lost souls, and help them fulfill their destiny. Only then will their souls finally be able to rest in peace, and balance will once again be restored in these realms (err... forums :P ).
[/quote]

Ah how I hope that day comes. (wipes away a tear)

[quote name='Houston 7one3' post='4438534' date='Jun 13 2008, 11:53 PM']gay^^^^^^^^ all of it[/quote]

I really don't have time to argue right now Houston. Got someone else I'm arguing with now. It was obviously a joke.

[quote name='Houston 7one3' post='4438534' date='Jun 14 2008, 12:53 AM']gay^^^^^^^^ all of it[/quote]

Beyond your comprehension I presume? If you weren't aware that we were joking, then you seriously have some mental issues that you need to sort out.

And just to let you know, text can't be "gay", it has no sort of sexuality.

And before you do so, there's no point in replying, you already lost.

[quote name='Weezy F Baby' post='4438813' date='Jun 13 2008, 11:47 PM']First of all why would you want a Kobe caw. He sucks. He's the biggest choker in the history of the NBA.

Secondly use the request board next time.[/quote]

Lol, maybe he should change his screen name, and name it after the most overatted rapper who also kisses other men in public. :o

[quote name='!.Captain.Charisma.!' post='4450927' date='Jun 16 2008, 02:25 PM'][quote name='Weezy F Baby' post='4438813' date='Jun 13 2008, 11:47 PM']First of all why would you want a Kobe caw. He sucks. He's the biggest choker in the history of the NBA.

Secondly use the request board next time.[/quote]

Lol, maybe he should change his screen name, and name it after the most overatted rapper who also kisses other men in public. :o
[/quote]

lol i forgot i needed to change that

Archived