experience points

Crazy Moon

[quote name='shadowwolf' post='4401343' date='Jun 6 2008, 11:21 PM']can someone tell me a quick way to stock up on experience points for 07 without going through season mode? i would do the gameshark hack for experience points, but my gameshark is too scratched up. :fedup:[/quote]
the fastest way i can think of without cheating is do a 2player gm mode draft 2-4 wrestlers to 1 show and none to the other then sim. all the matches since only 1 show has wrestlers all the fans will watch it and it will be easy to win if i remember right it should only take 2 or 3 days depending on how long to play each day i went throught about 3 months a hour with a roster of 12 so having only 2-4 should be even faster

[quote name='Dark Assassin' post='4401889' date='Jun 7 2008, 01:34 AM']no, i think theres a limit to the amount of superstars u need tp start

OT: you should join my caw making comp[/quote]
yes it will work pick one show and give it no wrestlers and the other show the 4 and then click done if it makes you pick the 12 you can fire them right before the first show and it not effect you at all my last gm mode i only had 4 but it was the third in a row for me so lol

Archived