WWF 1985-1994 All 18 Saves Ready for download

billwagon

Here is the link:

[url="http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=463897"]http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=463897[/url]

Here are my saves that are in that file:
This is a zipped file that contains all these saves. I hope people enjoys these saves they took forever.

WWF 1985
WWF 1986
WWF 1987 Parts 1 and 2
WWF 1988 Parts 1 and 2
WWF 1989 Parts 1 and 2
WWF 1990 Parts 1 and 2
WWF 1991 Parts 1 and 2
WWF 1992 Parts 1 and 2
WWF 1993 Parts 1 and 2
WWF 1994 Parts 1 and 2

All saves have playable PPV's from that time span with all creatable matchups from those rosters. In order to see the rosters just do searches for the threads on each of them as I posted all of them before.

• 2 months later...
There is an easy to use file converter on this site. Your computer doesn't recognize the format because it is for the PS2. Those are .max files for the Max Drive. You can conver to Game Shark or a few others. Buy whichever one you feel most comfortable with and convert the files to that type.

[quote name='billwagon' post='4738779' date='Aug 7 2008, 09:21 PM']There is an easy to use file converter on this site. Your computer doesn't recognize the format because it is for the PS2. Those are .max files for the Max Drive. You can conver to Game Shark or a few others. Buy whichever one you feel most comfortable with and convert the files to that type.[/quote]

Ok, where can I find the converter on this site?

Would it be possible to just post the formulas for both Crush's?

• 4 weeks later...
I do not know where you that Bilwagon's saves are bad. I, for one, think they are pretty damn good. I was having with the AWA 1988 save. With what thereis use on this game, you can try your best. As I see it, Ryno and Bilwagon are giving effort to this and I do applaud them on that. I would recommended to get the save converter and check them out.

Recommended saves:

*The WWF megasave
*the NWA megasave
*AWA Fall of 1988
*Ryno's World Class save
*Ryno's AWA save

• 3 years later...

Archived