*Admins Please See* Idea for Name.

Hey Admins,

I had an Idea for the site. Look left under my Avatar. After where I'm living under that says " Name: Saffi " I think we can make a new column for all the members to call each other or know their fellowlings by name instead of asking them or going in their profile. Insteads of me writing this beside " Location " & it coming like that we should have a column for members to know eachothers name. Instead of finding Special Alt codes to call them or copying & Pasting their long names.

Thoghts/Suggestions/Answers/Feedbacks?

Look Into It, Saffi :)

[quote name='JαуTG' post='4333423' date='May 25 2008, 12:35 PM'][quote name='option' post='4333079' date='May 25 2008, 04:00 PM']That's a good idea.

But how did you write that or put it there?[/quote]

By putting enough spaces after what he has typed for location. I think it might be a good idea.
[/quote]

^^ theres the man right there. & yea I wish this would come true.. :nod:

[quote name='Odyssey' post='4375012' date='Jun 2 2008, 05:14 AM']Tom Rice only checks in this section once a week, and with the recent Wrestling.X problems, he's probably been busy.

He'll check in here soon enough.[/quote]

Thanks Odyssey ;)

Good idea for people with usernames like you. It doesn't apply to everyone, such as my case.

[quote name='Dark Assassin' post='4419841' date='Jun 10 2008, 12:58 AM']do you think we could get age in there aswell
just so people know how to talk

[b]bcuz you wouldn't wanna be swearing and stuff around a 10 year old[/b][/quote]
Yeah, because 10 year olds NEVER swear to "look cool". [/sarcasm]

[quote name='RKO.alex_vik' post='4419848' date='Jun 10 2008, 06:02 AM']Good idea for people with usernames like you. It doesn't apply to everyone, such as my case.

[quote name='Dark Assassin' post='4419841' date='Jun 10 2008, 12:58 AM']do you think we could get age in there aswell

[b]bcuz you wouldn't wanna be swearing and stuff around a 10 year old[/b][/quote]
Yeah, because 10 year olds NEVER swear to "look cool". [/sarcasm]
[/quote]

You don't need to fill in the information if you don't want to, e.g. if you don't fill in your location in won't appear on your posts.

[quote name='Dark Assassin' post='4419841' date='Jun 10 2008, 06:58 AM']do you think we could get age in there aswell

bcuz you wouldn't wanna be swearing and stuff around a 10 year old[/quote]

You shouldn't be swearing at all.

Anyway, I like the name idea.

[quote name='Empire of dirt' post='4420630' date='Jun 10 2008, 12:40 PM']Yeah, swearing should not be in any posts.[/quote]

[quote name='Dark Assassin' post='4423654' date='Jun 10 2008, 11:29 PM']But its not censored
so [i]most[/i] people use it anyway[/quote]

Do you mean words like shit? So older users wouldn't use those sort of words because they see a 10 year old member?

Archived