The *Official* Avoid List

Crusade

Post the gamertags of people online who are cheap and why to aviod.
State the system too. Ex. PS3 or 360

360:
[b]ScottishJuggalo
SuicidalPingo[/b]
Reason:
[b]Abuse the high flyer roll.[/b] :lucha:
Rant "N00B!" every time they get hit. :rant:
Can only use ladders.... :chair:

List:
[b]MR BOSSALINI
mafia hitmen
Th3 KiNg Of RG
jjguat
AxT Killer Bomb
AxTitalianpower
KingMagana
piebell
xSSMX Kompane
SkeletonB
!xImPoSsIbLex!
xOneArmKOxKINGx
SharkyDX
ScottishJuggalo
SuicidalPingo
HOADEADKENNY
MikeTaker
UFC BLAZER
King Of Wins
SPARkYYxx[/b]
PS3
[b]gofyself123 or goofyself123
Darktorus or Darthtorus. Or with x'es before
Batista5000
DarkVic
FletchWV
king_jd
king_Jin[/b]

Online clans are a good thing to avoid. They usally glitch and do cheap moves to feel special in the game.
(Not saying all but most. The Degenerate clan in 07 was the worst.)

[b]Console:[/b] Xbox 360
[b]Gamertag:[/b] xOneArmKOxKINGx
[b]Reason:[/b] Every time I played him, if the superstar is 'High Flyer' weight range he has changed them to High Flyer. E.g. HBK was doing Phoenix Splashes and he rolled out the way of every attack... then again I beat him on all occasions we have met... he is lacking and skill and tries to be clever by using means to cheat.

P.S. Add me ... 'RussellTheDodo' ... Xbox 360 :D

[quote name='ShadowSadi' post='3533812' date='Jan 4 2008, 05:34 AM']I Duno if u can count his but everytime i search for a one-one or quick match its just shows blaze1989 every time :fedup:[/quote]

thats completely different...it just means there is no other matches :)

[quote name='R@nkon K' post='3534526' date='Jan 4 2008, 10:42 AM'][quote name='ShadowSadi' post='3533812' date='Jan 4 2008, 05:34 AM']I Duno if u can count his but everytime i search for a one-one or quick match its just shows blaze1989 every time :fedup:[/quote]

thats completely different...it just means there is no other matches :)
[/quote]
No there is other matches on one-one but evrey time since like a month after i got it it just shows blaze1989 when i search on quick match :fedup: my game is glitched up lolz

[quote name='.3NC0R3-420' post='3532669' date='Jan 3 2008, 08:37 PM']Something wrong with that list dude... I've played ScottishJuggalo thousands of times and he barely ever rolls, he doesnt talk much and he ain't cheap... And [b]he doesnt even use Highflyer fighting style [u]anymore[/u] so he cant roll[/b]....[/quote]
He must of visted the site and just found out what he really is LOL

err dunno if you can add this but ill post anyway

Console:360
Gamertag:SkeletonB
Reason: [u]Constant[/u] complaining such as useing the "N" word everytime you get a move on you and yells that your a gltcher and is fileing a complaint against you for beating him
Plus he uses glitches Etc. Etc i could go on on cus ive faced him sooo many times

Archived