*Admin* Why was Mr. Black Productions banned?

[quote name='Bulldozer_Smith' post='4329421' date='May 24 2008, 08:08 PM']Once again, asking for an ADMIN not a user! Can anyone on this site read?

Actually you know what? Forget it. I ask for an ADMIN and I get a bunch of nosy users who feel like it's their job to be in someone else's business.[/quote]
read this shut it they cant release that info

[quote name='Bulldozer_Smith' post='4329421' date='May 24 2008, 08:08 PM']Once again, asking for an ADMIN not a user! Can anyone on this site read?

Actually you know what? Forget it. I ask for an ADMIN and I get a bunch of nosy users who feel like it's their job to be in someone else's business.[/quote]

Just face facts, u wont find out. Its admin's business not yours!!

[quote name='option' post='4329431' date='May 24 2008, 03:09 PM'][quote name='Bulldozer_Smith' post='4329421' date='May 24 2008, 08:08 PM']Once again, asking for an ADMIN not a user! Can anyone on this site read?

[/quote]

Yeah yeah yeah but for some reason you and all the :censored: 's that answered before me are administrators......Oh no wait........You're just junior mods......a.k.a the Internet snitches.

lol

He says, "I ask for an ADMIN and I get a bunch of nosy users who feel like it's their job to be in someone else's business."

Mate, you're the one who was nosing in other peoples business in the first place!

The ADMIN's probably won't tell you.. We're trying to tell you that.

Ask an ADMIN, and they'll say "Sorry, it's private information", so GET OVER IT!

[quote name='Bulldozer_Smith' post='4329517' date='May 24 2008, 01:23 PM'][quote name='option' post='4329431' date='May 24 2008, 03:09 PM'][quote name='Bulldozer_Smith' post='4329421' date='May 24 2008, 08:08 PM']Once again, asking for an ADMIN not a user! Can anyone on this site read?

[/quote]

Yeah yeah yeah but for some reason you and all the :censored: 's that answered before me are administrators......[b]Oh no wait........You're just junior mods......a.k.a the Internet snitches[/b].
[/quote]

Lol. I see where he's coming from. Nothing more annoying than a bunch of people in this section acting like they're mods.

[quote name='PersonalRaptor' post='4329632' date='May 24 2008, 08:43 PM']lol

He says, "I ask for an ADMIN and I get a bunch of nosy users who feel like it's their job to be in someone else's business."

Mate, you're the one who was nosing in other peoples business in the first place!

The ADMIN's probably won't tell you.. We're trying to tell you that.

Ask an ADMIN, and they'll say "Sorry, it's private information", so GET OVER IT![/quote]
That made me lauph

Archived