*ADMINS* Inappropriate username

Achtung

[quote name='-Anti-Säint-' post='4322822' date='May 23 2008, 05:54 PM']He already said it is from the South Park episode. [b]It's not directed at anyone plus he is black so chill out.[/b][/quote]

Because that makes it ok..

Wait, it doesn't.

[quote name='Sharp' post='4322884' date='May 23 2008, 12:18 PM'][quote name='-Anti-Säint-' post='4322822' date='May 23 2008, 05:54 PM']He already said it is from the South Park episode. [b]It's not directed at anyone plus he is black so chill out.[/b][/quote]

Wait, it doesn't.
[/quote]
If a black person says it it's apparently ok but not if a white person uses it. So since he's black he can use it.

[quote name='RKO.alex_vik' post='4324082' date='May 23 2008, 08:44 PM'][quote name='Sharp' post='4322884' date='May 23 2008, 12:18 PM'][quote name='-Anti-Säint-' post='4322822' date='May 23 2008, 05:54 PM']He already said it is from the South Park episode. [b]It's not directed at anyone plus he is black so chill out.[/b][/quote]

Wait, it doesn't.
[/quote]
If a black person says it it's apparently ok but not if a white person uses it. So since he's black he can use it.
[/quote]

To be honest,thats the stupidest thing ive ever head,let him get away with it if he black.Not On.

[quote name='-Anti-Säint-' post='4322822' date='May 23 2008, 10:54 AM']He already said it is from the South Park episode. It's not directed at anyone plus he is black so chill out.[/quote]

It doesn't matter where he got it from, or if it was directed at anyone, its still offensive.

I'm {b]white[/b] and I find it offensive, because I have family that is black.

[quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' post='4324336' date='May 23 2008, 11:42 PM']How does one put this correctly: if it's offensive to you then simply do as i just did and simply hit him up with an emailed Pm asking if he'd change it to something non offensive. Is it really that hard to ask? that being said if Tom and other admins wish to persue this farther then so be it.[/quote]

What you are saying is that you should PM a mod, not post here?

You can report things here..
What if that mod leaves before he/she reads the PM? Then maybe no-one will deal with it until he/she returns.

If you take a look around, you might realize there are a lot of threads/sigs etc. being reported here.

the actual name only leaves your mind to wonder, but it's from an Episode of South Park where the actual word was Nagger, I honestly don't see why this has caused such a fuss if your mind wanders that way Good for you, however I don't see how it's inappropriate.

Archived