Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PsykoNinja

Official "Request" Thread

If you want to request any [b]CAW[/b], post it here, and hoepfully someone will post it for you. All other request topics will be locked.

I'm looking for:
-SICK NICK MONDO!!!! (if none of the others I want this one)
-Monoxide Child
-Anyone from CZW
-Supreme
-Altar Boy Luke
-Any BYW guys

Any help would be good.

Can someone Please Make me a Deryck Whibley caw. He is the leader of the band sum 41. I need a caw for smackdown Vs raw. I already tried and i cant do. Help would be gladly aprreciated. And i have one request if whoever is making him can make him look like how he is in this pic [url="http://www.bluejean.com.tr/nevarneyok/04571/images/imperiaflex_0_0_0.jpg"]http://www.bluejean.com.tr/nevarneyok/0457...aflex_0_0_0.jpg[/url]
THANKS A LOT

P.S. I need a caw for smackdown vs raw not smackdown vs raw 2006

P.S.S Sorry about posting in the wrong spot im new here

I'd just like to point out that none of these requests have been filled thus far..... but anyhow I have another

JC Bailey (CZW TOD 2003 attire)

Yes...we can tell. So why bother requesting more? not to sound hateful or anything, but i really believe no one wants to make stuff for people who need it. They just sit at their computers and laugh at our inability to create people we want.

Whoa...words.

[quote name='CobainRocks' post='414053' date='Jul 28 2006, 06:04 PM']Yes...we can tell. So why bother requesting more? not to sound hateful or anything, but i really believe no one wants to make stuff for people who need it. They just sit at their computers and laugh at our inability to create people we want.

Whoa...words.[/quote]

LOL TOUCHE!!!!!!!

Hmm.... I'll take some of these requests home with me and try to create some of them if I can.... I'm gonna try to make JC Bailey, Necro Butcher, and Alter Boy Luke..... I'll see what I can do about Deryk....

can some1 make a candice michelle or michelle mccool (alredy requested) please for HCTP!

also a Jacksonville Jaguars Jersey it doesnt have to be on a person I will do anything for it

i could make u a CAW in return........

[quote name='sXe Krazy Underwear' post='387536' date='Jul 23 2006, 11:44 AM']If you want to request any [size=7][b]CAW[/b][/size], post it here, and hoepfully someone will post it for you. All other request topics will be locked.[/quote]