.MicCheck: The Ratings

[quote name='Truly Iconic' post='4298664' date='May 18 2008, 04:45 PM']TNA deserves way more than that[/quote]
Being the TNA mark that I am, I'd love to say that but recently I guess the ratings aren't going up because TNA still kind of feels like they're doing the same thing week after week. That could explain why more people aren't tuning in. TNA needs to offer something people can look forward too. I personally think if they used gimmick matches less and had better story lines then TNA would easily be improving but it seems TNA is too focused on building a roster even though they have an amazing roster which in my opinion is much better than the WWE's current roster. Not to say WWE has a bad roster but TNA's roster has a lot more talent with a mix of star power while WWE has some talent and a lot more star power I guess. But to me, Kurt Angle, Christian Cage, AJ, Joe make an amazing roster.

tna has an amazing roster but it seems that everytime one of their younger talents is working towards the main event they take another ex-wwe star and put him in that spot. also tna should stop with all that stupid gimmick-stuff and give the people what they came to see at the beginning of the promotion : wrestling. in the last weeks the shows were like 15 minutes interview and talking, 5 minute match, again talking, and so on. i know they have to put storylines in to get fans away from wwe, but they should definetly show more wrestling.

TNA is awesome, i dont know why they just have a 0.9, i think with better production values and abit more professionalism from the Creative Team, TNA would be getting amazing ratings.
I reckon they should also push guys like Styles, Roode, Storm and MCMG because its what the fans want to see, what put TNA on the map, the alternative.

Archived