SvR07...I Quit!!!!

Mistress_Amy

i have tried everything to fix the problems i am having with SvR 07 online(ps2). I'm so frustrated, that i'm just going to give up.

I can't join 99 percent of the matches that are posted....i get a message saying "session no longer available" ...even when it is. If someone tries to invite me to a match, it takes me to a trade session.

And if i make a match,,,the mine it finishes loading, i get a messaging saying "network error, Amy has been disconnected"

I tried everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrything to fix these probs....nothing works,,,,so i'm calling it quits.

I met some nice people online, some i consider friends. I don't wanna completely lose contact with you guys and gals,,,,so drop me a line now and then....on here, or my email address is in my profile.

thanks for all the fun games,,,haa haa even the cheaters and hackers,,,cuz they gave me something to complain about

thanks guys,,,see ya

Amy, I have not been on as much latley either, cause I 2 am so sick of every damn match being either a hak'd, DC Auto-Win or glitch match, it is so hard 2 find a str8 opponent and I am just as done with 07 as u are I imagine, BUT I have found the mecca, amy.... I am playing 06 again now, and I gatta tell ya, it's been about a week, and I haven't played 1 hak'd caw yet, or been srewed but auto win or whatever... please go back 2 playing 06, if u dont have it, I really suggest getting it, I forgot how good 06 was for making caws, and just oveerall gameplay is better... the downside I have had tho online is the fact the servers really suk, alot of matches get networked error'd alot, it's just how it is, but i gatta say the trade off is worth it... u gatta chk it out... trust me.. there are so many more caw creation features, and u can put the superstars names with caws, I mean its just like I got a new SvR to play... i played it b4, 07 and switch 2 07 and figured 06 would become a ghost town, i was wrong, i think more or just about the same amount play online as on 07... trust me, chk into it.... i hope i see ya on 06, or 07 again...

did you try the solution i posted amy? And RCO, man I jumped on 06 yesterday, almost remade my caw 100%, the first 2 matches I was in were hack and headbutt fools. There are quite a few cheap players on there, but if you find a good one, then keep it, but btw, my name on 06 is the same as my name on 07: BtM_DieHard so dudley if you get on bro, maybe we can tag or you can help me get back into shape on 06, lol.

Just had to pop in, let me start by saying I'm sorry for your probs, MA

Anyways, yeah I too have rediscovered the joys of SvR2006, just went back to it myself.
The CAW mode is great, playability is great, man, took me forever to get used to the old controls again though xD

i do own 06, i have never played it online though. I will give it a shot. I will say that 07 is my fave game ever. I dn't play it unless it's online. but the probs just make it not worth the effort anymore

one thing that really upset me, is that i emailed thq a few times with my prob. their tech support/customer service....they didn't even reply. I have never had a customer service/tech support department not connect me, after i sent them a question

I honestly don't think that i will ever buy another thq product again. I have bought every game, that they put out from Smackdown for the ps1,,,,to 08( which sucks, and i got rid of it after 3 days)

and yes i tried all those suggestions,,,with the wireless modem,,,i went to the website , or ip address, and started to mess with the settings, it didn't work

i'll try 06,,,but i hate that i have to make new caws

just out of curiosity amy, did u ever go buy a new copy of 07... i know u tried 2 get it cleaned or somthing like that, but like I said b4 that in my experence's has made the disc even worse then it was to begin with... I know buying a new copy of 07 could just be a complete waste of $$ if u still have problems playing online, but if u trade in ur copy u have now, and use it 2 get a new copy of 07, w/ store credit, buying a new copy wouldn't be as much... If u haven't tried that, and 07 is ur fav. game, then i would try it, atleast that way u will elminate the disc being the issue, and u can concintrate or ur connection then... and as for 06, I gatta tell ya, I do remember the the things I did hate about it, the fact that damn near every move is either blocked or reversed, makes the matchs tend 2 be just a bunch of counters back and forth and kinda takes away from the fun factor a lil, but I still am saying 06 blows 07 completly.. almost in every way.. I admit I am much better on 07 then 06, but even so, I like the change from haks and no stop AW's...

[quote name='RCO DUDLEY3D' post='4285786' date='May 16 2008, 07:42 PM']just out of curiosity amy, did u ever go buy a new copy of 07... i know u tried 2 get it cleaned or somthing like that, but like I said b4 that in my experence's has made the disc even worse then it was to begin with... I know buying a new copy of 07 could just be a complete waste of $$ if u still have problems playing online, but if u trade in ur copy u have now, and use it 2 get a new copy of 07, w/ store credit, buying a new copy wouldn't be as much... If u haven't tried that, and 07 is ur fav. game, then i would try it, atleast that way u will elminate the disc being the issue, and u can concintrate or ur connection then... and as for 06, I gatta tell ya, I do remember the the things I did hate about it, the fact that damn near every move is either blocked or reversed, makes the matchs tend 2 be just a bunch of counters back and forth and kinda takes away from the fun factor a lil, but I still am saying 06 blows 07 completly.. almost in every way.. I admit I am much better on 07 then 06, but even so, I like the change from haks and no stop AW's...[/quote]

yeps i picked up tthe new Smackdown vs Raw 3- pack at Walmart. it has SDvR, 06 and 07( the newer version, so i have to use my old copy for doing messing,,,,cuz i don't have the mastercode for the new game,,,nor do i have the "game number" for my MAX converter...i have ar max, and convert the RAW codes with it)

and with the new copy of 07 i get the same old probs. Now i have a new online prob....a lot of times after a match, it just kicks me offline completely)

[quote name='Jerichoholics_Anonymous' post='4285800' date='May 16 2008, 07:44 PM']maybe you should try caw making instead?[/quote]

As Dudley, and a lot of people that play 07 online...i love making CAWs, and showing them off. it's prob my fave part of 07.

I have a file with all the nWo members. a second one with Wolfpac/WWE nWo. i also have 2 WCW files, and i have a 90
s WWF file. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to making CAW's. I will admit some aren't completely orginal.

I do use this site to get ideas. I make all the attries myself. I sometimes use the formulas here to do faces,,,or i will take 2 or 3 versions of a CAW,,,,then mess with the face till i get something that i really like. But i have also made lots of CAWs from scratch. i spend a lot of time on them....my bf also helps with a lot , he has some posted on the site

i was going to post some,,,but i ran into people online that i traded with,,,,people i thought were friends,,,and they were passing my CAWs off as their own work,,,,which i didn't like cuz i spent lots of time on mine..

I hear that 06 is very good for making CAWs, so i guess i'll have to do some messing with it

k, well like i said, 06 does have 1 huge downside, and that is the online servers there are really unstable.. i get kicked off and get network errors alot, its just the way that game is, online... so it might not be u... but then again, if u did get a new version of the game 07, and still getting the same problems, only 1 other thing I think it might be, and might help u with all of the SvR games... Have u tried to open the ports on ur modem,.. I have verizon, and the modem is a router/modem all in 1, and i had alot of problems with a EA Sports game online, and i had 2 open the ports on the router, to be able to get a better connection with the server... now the ports should be open automaticlly, but u might need to open the ports that SvR use's.. now I have no idea what what the port numbers are for SvR, and not sure if u caN even find help from THQ, but if i remember, the 1st SvR game, in the manual, it says the ports that the game uses and says u might need 2 open them manually, 2 go online.. I haven't seen any port numbers on any of the new games but that doesn't mean u still might need 2 open them up manually... now I belive that all the SvR games use the same ports for online.. i know the ea sports games do... so if u need help chking 2 see if the right ports are open, let me know and I will try and walk u threw it... otherwise... tell ur ISP 2 suck ass, and go with another isp.. who is ur isp by the way.. I know earthStink is one of the worst isp's I have been with.... Verizion hasn't been 2 bad, but I would get cable if I could afford it... if u need help lemme know.. i'm at ur disposel...

Archived