Ladder matches piss me off

NWOHH

Ladder matches piss me off... why? because 1 you can't stop and get off the ladder once your reaching for the belt / briefcase and 2 because when the blue level thing goes down it also goes down at the same time for your opponent "why? in christ's name it does that I don't know :rolleyes: it should only go down whilst your actually reaching for it" which means you do all the hard work and they just snatch easy victories all the time by knocking you off the ladder and grabbing the title once you've got the blue level near the bottom, I think your opponent should have to put in the same amount of effort as you to grab the title / briefcase.

[quote name='NWOHH' post='4267786' date='May 13 2008, 08:10 AM']Ladder matches piss me off... why? because 1 you can't stop and get off the ladder once your reaching for the belt / briefcase and 2 because when the blue level thing goes down it also goes down at the same time for your opponent "why? in christ's name it does that I don't know :rolleyes: it should only go down whilst your actually reaching for it" which means you do all the hard work and they just snatch easy victories all the time by knocking you off the ladder and grabbing the title once you've got the blue level near the bottom, I think your opponent should have to put in the same amount of effort as you to grab the title / briefcase.[/quote]

I'm guessing this just happened :lol:

Archived