Shawne Merriman

JayDee

[img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5927/merriman2007rj5.jpg[/img]

I'd say the eyebrows and y-axis are just about right. Actually taking a second look, I need to lower nose height. :o

Updated posted; and it's final.

The tattoo on his right arm is missing the lines around it.
The tattoo on his left arm has a color issue that can't be fixed.

The tattoos aren't that bad in-game though. In fact, they don't even look like they're inaccurate as they are in CAW mode. I ran into layer troubles and was forced to risk the tattoos' accuracy. I think it was for the best.

Anyways, I'll have a formula up for this when I get done with a few other things.

[quote]how the hell do u ppl not kno who sean merriman is???
[b]does any 1 here watch sports????[/b]
anyways make his cheeks fatter and his skin a lil bit brighter......
besides that its great.[/quote]
Actually I am a big sports fan. I live in England though and don't get to watch any american football because its on a channel called setanta sports. If you want to watch anything on that channel you have to pay extra which is why I never get to watch any.

Tats look good from what the refs I have checked of him. Nice attire aswell bro :cool:

This is really good JayDee. Merriman is one of my favorite players (and he's on my favorite team :P). Great job on this JayDee. I normally don't make non-wrestlers but when this is posted I think I'll make an exception.

His eyes need to angle down more. Put the screen shot of your CAW's face side by side with a REAL pic of him and you'll see what I mean.

Lip Width: a little less
Nose NW: a little more
Nose NH: a little less
a differently selection of eyebrows like 14,24 or 37 those 3 are shaped just like his.

[b]You just gave me a good idea I never thought about really in any other SD series game. I'm gonna try JaMarcus Russell & Darren McFadden of the Raiders and make then a tag team(eventually tag champs).[/b]

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='4271706' date='May 14 2008, 01:14 AM']His eyes need to angle down more. Put the screen shot of your CAW's face side by side with a REAL pic of him and you'll see what I mean.

a differently selection of eyebrows like 14,24 or 37 those 3 are shaped just like his.

[b]You just gave me a good idea I never thought about really in any other SD series game. I'm gonna try JaMarcus Russell & Darren McFadden of the Raiders and make then a tag team(eventually tag champs).[/b]
I've used plenty of real refs, which is why the nose isn't as wide as the ref picture I posted here. The lip width actually looks very identical to plenty of rare refs I have. As for nose height, I couldn't go any less without the mouth height being torn apart. To top it off, this is final.

And eww, you like the Raiders. You already know who's taking the AFC West... just like the past two years. :D
SAAAAAAAN DIIIIIEEEEEEGO... CHARGERS! DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
>__>

[quote name='JayDee' post='4272213' date='May 14 2008, 03:06 AM'][quote name='EvolutionIV' post='4271706' date='May 14 2008, 01:14 AM']His eyes need to angle down more. Put the screen shot of your CAW's face side by side with a REAL pic of him and you'll see what I mean.

I've used plenty of real refs, which is why the nose isn't as wide as the ref picture I posted here. The lip width actually looks very identical to plenty of rare refs I have. As for nose height, I couldn't go any less without the mouth height being torn apart. To top it off, this is final.

And eww, you like the Raiders. You already know who's taking the AFC West... just like the past two years. :D
SAAAAAAAN DIIIIIEEEEEEGO... CHARGERS! DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
>__>
[/quote]
Maybe they will and if they do just like the past two years they won't make it to the Super Bowl. The Patriots made sure of that both years and they will in next years playoffs(that's if SD even makes the playoffs). I wouldn't count out the Cheifs, Broncos & Raiders handing the Chargers some pretty horrible defeats this year.

I lol'd @ horrible defeats. >_> [url="http://chargers.com"]Look at our schedule.[/url]

Max division games we lose is two. But certainly not to the Raiders. :spas:

[url="http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=5156o0&s=3"]Formula[/url].

Enjoy. :)

[quote name='JayDee' post='4279994' date='May 15 2008, 02:28 PM']I lol'd @ horrible defeats. >_> [url="http://chargers.com"]Look at our schedule.[/url]

Max division games we lose is two. But certainly not to the Raiders. :spas:

[url="http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=5156o0&s=3"]Formula[/url].

Enjoy. :)[/quote]
I guess the Chargers going 9-7 this year might get them into a wild card spot or it might not.

I'll check out the form as I might make him.

• 2 weeks later...
looks really good, I think his nose could be a little fatter/flatter..

He would look so sweet doing the Lashley Spear..and I don't even wanna give my Big Ben formula now cause you'd mess him up lol

• 2 weeks later...
For those who watched One Night Stand:
Shawne Merriman was there. :)

Just a little random note for those who don't know who Shawne Merriman is. Not saying anything about the event, just that he was there. He had a full beard though, but all that's recent and he'll end up shaving when the season starts. >_>

• 4 weeks later...

Archived