Royal Rumble

Blxck Mass

How I can get in Royal Rumble in Season Mode?
I mean actual Rumble, not Title Match
My friend told me to loose Title at Armageddon to get in Rumble but it dont work
After Armageddon on WWE News read The Rock won Royal Rumble but he got injured and Jeff Hardy(me), Matt, Lashley and Orton are gonna have fatal 4-way match at No Way Out
He told me to win all matches after Armageddon and i did but nothing happened yet, my next match is in No Way Out i think..

What I did was played a season with Rey Mysterio and when the 2 years passed in season mode I continued and I was the champ as I was switched back onto Smackdown and was granted the World Title and fought JBL, I lost to JBL at No Mercy and then went on facing Kennedy and Henry in a triple threat at Armageddon and I won. Then, I had entered the storyline about the Rumble. I had then fought Orton for the spot and defeated him. Then, later on in the season I had fought him in a ladder match and won the match to stay in the Rumble and then the next match I played was the Rumble. Then, all you got to do is just win the Rumble, If you want you can try my way that I did it.

Archived