To Any & All CLANS on the PS2 version of 2007

xTCOxDieHard

This is what I have learned fom playing clans online:

LgB Clan: All have a freeze hack, will quit or DC if you beat them (If they don't freeze you first, lol)
Boi Clan: Relies on glitches to win, but if you win, they will DC.
CsH Clan: They play semi-fair, Hard to beat, if you can win, good luck.
Rated-R Clan: Well, they hack with 99s
NWO_ AMB Clan: Uses AW and i've seen them hack for no reason at all.
.T2H. Clan: Hacks & Freezes if you are winning

That's all I got for now, i'm to tired to look at the vids of all the clans, lol

I agree--I usually have bad experiences playing with people in clans.

Some clans are legit though.

In order to join most clans, there is a skill-requirement test. Each player in the clan passed it, so you usually expect either: 1) a tough match because of skill or 2) a tough match because of hacks.

On PS2, it's usually the hacks. A few with the skills. :(

ya, he's right about the usual "tryout" or whatever.. See I'm RCO DudLey3D, RCO was started a couple years back, and i've pertty much been the Heart and Soul of RCO since... RCO for those who don't know stands for Real Caws Only, and basiclly any RCO member usually wont use made up fake ass, "Hoodie" type caws, we make real wrestler caws, and usually RCO memebers will have the best real caws out there... We aren't the greatest players online, were not about just getting wins, we play to play the game, and try 2 make a match, a good match.. we dont use haks, except the ones that make caws look and play realistic as possible... we've had some bad seeds, and they were quickly booted.. Now RCO has lost alot of the core guys we started with, and honestly besides for me and a couple other guys, u wont see too many of us on, and thats fine with me... atleat I know RCO will be around as long as DudLey3D plays SvR... laters

Well, guys, i'm glad to have all your input, RCO knows me, we've had a few matches, I forgot to add RCO to the list of a clan that does give ya one hell of a fight, there have been few clans that actually played FAIRLY, and by fairly, i dont care if you have stacked movesets with all 16+ damage moves, I'm talkin about glitches, hack, you know, the worls, lol, I can handle 16+ damage, i just hate glitches like stomp grapples, or if your in a tag match and there partenr runs at you after you countered there partner and they hit the "duck under" button, that really annoys me, lol, if you haven't figured it by now Dudley, think back, we've had ladder matches, TLC's, singles, we were talking about 06 the other day :) i'll be "DieHard" on 06 btw.

Archived