Wwe Updated Roster And Legends Saves

Mr. What the Crap...WT

Alright, so as most people already know, I have been working on a WWE Updated Roster save, one for each brand, and a Wrestling Legends save. I decided to start up a new topic here, seeing as how new board, new reset on all the old stuff. So, here goes.

The main thing to keep in mind is that the update saves will be roster updates. Anyone who's moved from Raw to Smackdown, vice versa, or weren't included into the game will either be created, or hacked to the right show. As of right now, only one person (technically two) has/have jumped shows. Kurt Angle and Gregory Helms. I am almost done with a little bit better of a Smackdown update save, hope to get some good feedback from it. Without further adu, here is what is done so far, along with the extras that will be included.

WWE Raw vs Smackdown! 2006: Smackdown! Update:
Updated Roster (CAWs):[list][1]The Boogeyman
[2]Brian Kendrick (London and Kendrick Attire)
[3]Chad Dick
[4]Daivari (Suit/Manager Attire)
[5]Finlay
[6]Funaki
[7]Gregory Helms Update
[8]Hardcore Holly
[9]James Dick
[10]Jamie Noble
[11]Jillian
[12]Joey Mercury
[13]Johnny Nitro
[14]Ken Kennedy
[15]Kid Kash
[16]Lashley
[17]Mark Henry
[18]Matt Hardy
[19]Melina
[20]Mike Shane (Gymini)
[21]Nunzio
[22]Paul Burchill
[23]Paul London (London and Kendrick Attire)
[24]Psicosis
[25]Road Warrior Animal
[26]Sharmell
[27]Simon Dean
[28]Super Crazy
[29]Todd Shane (Gymini)
[30]Vito
[/list]So far, on the Smackdown Update, I have personally created and modified, made sure movesets, attributes, and entrances are done for:
Nunzio (Royal Rumble Attire, "Ass Blur" Hack, Layer ID Modifier hacks to fit in a few extra layers)
Vita (Orange-ish attire with blue designs coming in from side, Layer ID Modifier hacks to fit in a few extra layers)
Paul London (Updated London and Kendrick Attire from Mr. Monkey's Brian Kendrick, using someone elses face. Layer ID hacks to squeeze in an extra 3 layers for the L, K, and face on the side)
Brian Kendrick (Updated London and Kentrick Attire. Credit to Mr. Monkey, with modifications by myself. Notably, Layer ID hacks to squeeze in the extra 3 layers for the L, K, and face on the side)
MNM (Mr. Monkey's, updated attires, layer ID hacks to make sure they had their coats, glasses, and to make room for the designs on the back pockets. Melina is left as the formula came)
Gymini and Simon Dean (They are basic, Gymini is the one made by Eduzilla, and Simon Dean, I forget the creator.)
Gregory Helms (Updated Royal Rumble attire. Used someones face morph, another persons body morph, and did the attire as pin point as I could based on the Rumble. Hacked in a few extra layers to include a jacket, glasses, and make sure he is complete.)

The others I have acquired from Dan Fooke's save he did are. Still have to check on Movesets and Entrances, I know Lashley is complete. Plus, his Chad and James look a lot better than whats out there.:
Boogeyman
Chad Dick
James Dick
Finlay (Modified Eduzilla's face a little bit, looks a little bit more like Finlay, in my opinion)
Funaki
Kennedy
Kid Kash
Lashley
Paul Burchill
Psicosis
Super Crazy

All in all, the Smackdown! save will be complete after I snag these from the save, off the net, and get them all ready to go.[list]
[*]Animal
[*]Daivari
[*]Hardcore Holly
[*]Jillian Hall
[*]Mark Henry (Have a nice one with Hair hack on a save somewhere...)
[*]Sharmell
[/list]I'm actually thinking about using Dan's backbone as the backbone to the save, with the updated Rosters, champions, attributes, hacked in movesets, and hacked in names.

It's looking like it right now. The last save I worked up, which was a Smackdown Update, there were a couple of guys that hated it, and now I know why. When I built it, I would just take a CAW from a save, copy it onto the other card, and just go through all the save, 1 by 1. This time, however, I have made all of them, unless the person releasing the save seems credible. All the one's I've taken from a save I got from Dan Fooke's last one, and about 3 or 4 of the people were ones I was dreading to do, because there is only 1 formula for some of them (Namely, The Dicks), but Dan really came through on them, they look pretty damn good. It should be ready hopefully sometime before Friday or on the weekend.

@youcantseeme: I always originally make it for Max NTSC, but afterwards, I convert to Sharkport, X-Port, and Codebreaker, then I convert the X-Port to PAL, saving the original, and convert the X-Port off to Sharkport, Max, and Codebreaker, so it will cover all the bases on saves. They'll be in one zip file, and when they are extracted, will be extracted to their specific folders, plus they'll have (NTSC) or (PAL) in the file name.

Yes, please, if anyone does have a PS2 and a PSP, supposedley it's really simple to just save ur game from PS2 to PSP. There's alot of awesome saves out there but not everyone has a PS2 and if those who do could help out that would be totally awesome!.
So if anyone can convert this great save into PSP NTSC (or Pal), thanks alot, alot of people would be happy :)

No pics as of yet. I got selected at work to pull overnights for a week, so starting 9:00 p.m. Central time USA, I will be working until 6:00 a.m. I hope/intend to have this completed when I get off work. My fiancee will be asleep, so she won't be able to whine and complain that I'm using the PS2 or the TV. Like I said, I only need to get Jillian Hall, Sharmell, Mark Henry, and someone else that is slipping my mind at this moment, but it'll look pretty good when it's all done.

The Raw and Smackdown saves will be seperate. I said I would try to get it done Monday morning, didn't work out too well. My body's still transitioning to over nights, so it should come this upcoming Sunday or Monday, when I go back to my normal schedule. I will be doing a Raw save, but it will wait until next week at the earliest to even get started on, seeing as how the Spirit Squad officially debuted Monday night, so that means making 5 preppy assed little cheerleader guys, along with the possiblility of Marty Jannetty coming back. I'll check some stuff out, and possibly try an updated Jannety attire when I catch it. Glad to still see a buzz for this.

I would definitely be interested in it :)

by the way I just signed up on here cause I just bought the game yesterday, so I am looking around for smackdown vs raw 2006 forums to sign up on you will be seeing me around alot. Also give me time to get my forum avatar and signature all made up lol

Archived