Gay/Lesbian wrestlers

Chris Kanyon and Pat Patterson are they only confirmed gay wrestlers from what I know.

Kanyon came out of the closet a few years ago and I don't think Pat Patterson ever officially came out but it's a widely known in the industry.

Who do you think is gay and don't just name names. Give reasons as to why you think that person is gay/lesbian.

Here is my speculations:

[b]Kurt Angle[/b] - I don't think Kurt is gay but I have always thought he is bi. I read his auto biography and he says when he first started working for the WWE, everyone thought he was gay and was in a relationship with his personal trainer. There is also a photo of him and his personal trainer together. Just a normal picture but they sure looked like they could be a couple. :P He also has done a lot of H0M0-erotic stuff as a wrestler. Kissing Brock Lesnar, running around in a thong/g-strin on a number of occasions, etc. Meh... I could be wrong but always have wondered about him.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcCFmRXH0A0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcCFmRXH0A0[/url] <--- for those who haven't seen it. Um... Kurt looked like he enjoyed that. @_@

[b]Vince Mcmahon[/b] - Vince is one of the biggest perverts in wrestling history. We all know he's a womanizer but forcing men to kiss his ass among other things has always made me wonder about him, like all the gay angles they WWE have done. He's forced wrestlers to play gay characters many and I can't help but wonder if he's trying to live out some kind of gay fantasy through his wrestlers. Also in Kurt's autobiography, Kurt describes his relationship with Vince when he was first starting in the WWF to be very close. That isn't so strange but then it also said they'd get into tickle-fests during plane flights. No joke.

[b]Jacqueline and Ivory[/b] - former female wrestlers for the WWE/F. Jackie now works for TNA. Meh... this is just a random speculation but they're both well into their forties and don't have any children or aren't married, and I always got this lesbian vibe from them. Sue me.

[b]Sylvan Grenier[/b] - one of the members of La Ressistance and former wrestler in the WWE. I'm willing to bet some of you don't even remember him but he was rumored to be in a relationship with Pat Patterson.

[b]Jeff Hardy[/b] - I don't think Jeff is gay but I defenitely think it's possible. He has a very.... ahem.. girly style about him. Wearing pig tails, painting his nails, dying his hair rainbow colors, among other things. I know he has a lot of female fans but I could honestly see him as gay or bi.

And just for the record, I have nothing against gays and lesbians and I'm not trying to bash on any of these wrestlers. It's just speculation. :)

[quote name='Rated-R-Megastar' post='4170222' date='Apr 26 2008, 05:28 AM']Orlando Jordan came out. That's why WWE fired him I think, same with Kanyon.[/quote]

Oh I forgot about him. He actually came out as bi, not gay, and he was fired because he was traveling with his male partner and taking him backstage with him without permission. It wasn't necessarily because of his sexuality. More had to do with him breaking rules.

As for Kanyon being fired for being gay, that's just a rumor. He accused the WWE of firing him for that; I remember he talked about that on Howard Stern. I personally don't think that's the real reason. They just weren't interested in him. He wasn't that great or popular anyway.

[b]Mickie James[/b] - Sometimes I think she might be bi,look at what she did when she first started,obssesed with Trish Stratus and Kissing her[b]([/b]I think,I didn't watch that much wrestling at the time because I didn't like it as much as I used to[b])[/b] and kidnapping Ashley and putting her in a box and when she got the title back,she kissed Todd Grisham

[quote name='Monoxide Danny' post='4170285' date='Apr 26 2008, 05:47 AM'][b]Mickie James[/b] - Sometimes I think she might be bi,look at what she did when she first started,obssesed with Trish Stratus and Kissing her[b]([/b]I think,I didn't watch that much wrestling at the time because I didn't like it as much as I used to[b])[/b] and kidnapping Ashley and putting her in a box and when she got the title back,she kissed Todd Grisham[/quote]

Yea... that was just a storyline. Mickie was/is dating one of the members of the Spirit Squad.

By your logic, I guess that means Goldust, Rico, Billy Gunn, Chuck Pulumbo and Sable are all gay too. :)

I don't think Mickie is bi but we can always hope and pray. :P

Ultimate Warrior- i honestly think he is gay his facepaint which represents the rainbow his rants which for all i know could be mistaken for a mating call how he is so passionate about bashing gays to supress his own desires honestly anyone who puts that forth much effort must be insecure or hiding something

[quote name='Syxx Factor' post='4170307' date='Apr 26 2008, 05:54 AM']Ultimate Warrior- i honestly think he is gay his facepaint which represents the rainbow his rants which for all i know could be mistaken for a mating call how he is so passionate about bashing gays to supress his own desires honestly anyone who puts that forth much effort must be insecure or hiding something[/quote]

OK, stupid reasons to think he's gay but you're close.

Check this out. :o :o :o

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LYUMkkZWq8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LYUMkkZWq8[/url]

I don't know about you guys but I believe her.

Ultimate Warrior also is very outspoken about his homophobia. You can check around more youtube videos to hear him speak about that.

There is a study that says most guys who are extremely homophobic are usually gay or bi in denial and I think that's definetely possible with him.

[quote name='Sultan' post='4170107' date='Apr 26 2008, 12:01 AM'][b]Jeff Hardy[/b] - I don't think Jeff is gay but I defenitely think it's possible. He has a very.... ahem.. girly style about him. Wearing pig tails, painting his nails, dying his hair rainbow colors, among other things. I know he has a lot of female fans but I could honestly see him as gay or bi.[/quote]
Well, I know Jeff is not Gay, because he have a girlfriend.

its my sense of humor Warrior probably isnt gay but the fact that it seems like he bashes gays like its a job or something is ridiculous i think Warrior is ridiculous and i have no respect and i really hate the guy Ric Flair said it best the guy cant even lace his own damn boots

the only tme i can recall liking anything the man formerly known as Jim Hellwig put on was when i was five but i guess that was part of Mcmahons marketing strategy wasnt it

[quote name='Alter.' post='4170348' date='Apr 26 2008, 06:05 AM'][quote name='Sultan' post='4170107' date='Apr 26 2008, 12:01 AM'][b]Jeff Hardy[/b] - I don't think Jeff is gay but I defenitely think it's possible. He has a very.... ahem.. girly style about him. Wearing pig tails, painting his nails, dying his hair rainbow colors, among other things. I know he has a lot of female fans but I could honestly see him as gay or bi.[/quote]
Well, I know Jeff is not Gay, because he have a girlfriend.
[/quote]

Just because someone has a girlfriend doesn't mean they aren't gay. They could be in the closet. I'm not saying he is either but I've always wondered about him.

[quote name='Syxx Factor' post='4170349' date='Apr 26 2008, 06:05 AM']its my sense of humor Warrior probably isnt gay but the fact that it seems like he bashes gays like its a job or something is ridiculous i think Warrior is ridiculous and i have no respect and i really hate the guy Ric Flair said it best the guy cant even lace his own damn boots

the only tme i can recall liking anything the man formerly known as Jim Hellwig put on was when i was five but i guess that was part of Mcmahons marketing strategy wasnt it[/quote]

LOL! :D

I DO think he's gay or atleast bi. According to Missy Hyatt he is and all his gay bashing is probably him trying to cover up the fact that he likes men.

[quote name='-Female-.' post='4172287' date='Apr 26 2008, 04:52 PM']I think there was a topic a while ago that actually named a few wrestlers that were known to be gay/bi. If I recall correctly, Victoria was named as one of the bisexual wrestlers.[/quote]

Didn't those people say the same about Candice & Torrie? :rolleyes: Just 'cause they used to kiss each other when they were a part of Vince's Devils.

[quote name='.Яec' post='4172357' date='Apr 26 2008, 11:09 AM'][quote name='-Female-.' post='4172287' date='Apr 26 2008, 04:52 PM']I think there was a topic a while ago that actually named a few wrestlers that were known to be gay/bi. If I recall correctly, Victoria was named as one of the bisexual wrestlers.[/quote]

Didn't those people say the same about Candice & Torrie? :rolleyes: Just 'cause they used to kiss each other when they were a part of Vince's Devils.
[/quote]
I dont remember their names being metioned in the topic. But it was like away back in August or September.

[quote name='Billion Dollar Princess' post='4172795' date='Apr 26 2008, 01:33 PM']And being gay didnt stop Elton John marrying a woman.[/quote]
Oh you're right. I take it back. All wrestlers are gay.

[quote name='-Female-.' post='4172287' date='Apr 26 2008, 04:52 PM']I think there was a topic a while ago that actually named a few wrestlers that were known to be gay/bi. If I recall correctly, Victoria was named as one of the bisexual wrestlers.[/quote]

Yeah, and what proof do the people making those accusations have? I've never heard of Victoria being bi.

I'd like to see that thread. Probably a lot of people just straight up lieing and spreading rumors.

[quote name='Major_Fury' post='4172333' date='Apr 26 2008, 05:03 PM']erm..there are a lot of gay ads now appearing on the site :/

Anyway, I Think Angle Is Bi, With The Way he Acted In WWE, But That Could Just be Vince. You see, He Never Acts Like That In TNA[/quote]

Not as much but I still remember him walking around backstage in a g-string in an entire episode of Impact. :lol:

[quote name='Rom' post='4172741' date='Apr 26 2008, 06:24 PM']Holly Crap... This is the worst topic of all time...

How the hell can you say that Vince, Angle and etc are gay? A storyline doesn't make them gay. They all are married.[/quote]
My speculations weren't based on just story lines; aslo had to do what I've read from Kurt's book. Guess you didn't read the thread, and I'm not saying they are gay. It's just speculation, and being married doesn't mean someone isn't gay/bi.

Archived