Finisher problem

Tapsa

I'm having some difficulties with cpu's in the game. When controlled by the AI the wrestlers don't perform diving attacks against standing opponents for example...the only diving move they use is the "against a downed opponent"...

Another problem is that if my caw has 2 different finishers from the same position the AI always performs the same one...is this problem only with my disc or is this annoying "bug" a universal problem??

I'm going to be so pissed when somebody tells me its only on my disc :)

[quote name='Tapsa' post='4161155' date='Apr 24 2008, 01:00 PM']I'm having some difficulties with cpu's in the game. When controlled by the AI the wrestlers don't perform diving attacks against standing opponents for example...the only diving move they use is the "against a downed opponent"...

Another problem is that if my caw has 2 different finishers from the same position the AI always performs the same one...is this problem only with my disc or is this annoying "bug" a universal problem??

I'm going to be so pissed when somebody tells me its only on my disc :)[/quote]

The AI in all Smackdown! games is retarded. Like a bunch of chuckleheads in a room walking into eachother, walls, out windows, etc.

Look at the finishers your CAW has, do they match any certain wrestlers? If so, when you create your CAW and select the AI Fighting Style, instead of choosing say two seperate ones (Luchadore & Brawler for example), instead choose a superstar. You'll find that they will do the finisher more.

That's the only real advice I have.

did u try pressing the finisher button and a directional button when u do the finisher
check your moveset
and see what button to push for each one

did u try pressing the finisher button and a directional button when u do the finisher
check your moveset

[quote name='Jerichoholics_Anonymous' post='4164401' date='Apr 24 2008, 09:07 PM']did u try pressing the finisher button and a directional button when u do the finisher
check your moveset

check your moveset
and see what button to push for each one[/quote]

"I'm having some difficulties with [b]cpu's[/b] in the game"

>.>

Pirates defeat ninjas yet again.

[quote name=''Vulpes R'']Look at the finishers your CAW has, do they match any certain wrestlers? If so, when you create your CAW and select the AI Fighting Style, instead of choosing say two seperate ones (Luchadore & Brawler for example), instead choose a superstar. You'll find that they will do the finisher more.[/quote]

Thanks Vulpes R have to try that

[quote name=''Vulpes R'']Pirates defeat ninjas yet again.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

[quote name='Tapsa' post='4164927' date='Apr 24 2008, 11:27 PM'][quote name=''Vulpes R'']Look at the finishers your CAW has, do they match any certain wrestlers? If so, when you create your CAW and select the AI Fighting Style, instead of choosing say two seperate ones (Luchadore & Brawler for example), instead choose a superstar. You'll find that they will do the finisher more.[/quote]

Thanks Vulpes R have to try that

[quote name=''Vulpes R'']Pirates defeat ninjas yet again.[/quote]

:rolleyes:
[/quote]

Keep in mind, this is just from my own experience. It's just what I noticed.

Archived