Victoria

We should have Divas that can wrestle So Yes! They really need to stop doing Victoria like that because they always leave her out. Beside she's better than some Divas they put in there for example: Kelly Kelly??? What is that? & yes I know they just wanted somebody for ECW, but still Victoria has worked her way to the top.

[quote name='micke_james_lover' post='4138391' date='Apr 20 2008, 08:07 PM']they should put victoria in this game... [b]she hasnt been in a wrestling game since hctp[/b].. and im tired of makin caws of her.... they should most defenitely put her in the game... especially since she wont stop feuding with michelle and now its cherry... they most defenitely put her in the game[/quote]
Her last game was Smackdown Vs. Raw

Like i said before, it's really depends, because Victoria mostly loses, and that can effect her making the cut

[quote name='wattsatllan' post='4138492' date='Apr 20 2008, 08:22 PM']for some reason there's always a victoria should be in topic........and yes she should be in and if she's not then there must be something wrong with the game makers[/quote]

Youv been a member since february so why u saying there's [i]always[/i] a "Victoria should be in" topic?
Been a member b4?
Im also sick of them using victoria as a stepping stone for Michelle McCool, Cherry & Torrie Wilson! Shes clearly better than them so why bother placing her with these divas? :annoy:

Should deffo be in the game.

[quote name='EdGasm' post='4140419' date='Apr 20 2008, 04:56 PM']^^^ Becuase they have to make room for the supermodels and playboy bunnies[/quote]
If thats the case she should have been in the game from the jump start she is a former Fitness Model and Beauty Model............But She should def make the cut this year she's been used more over at smackdown.........

Archived