Just Bring it cheats!

HHH&Cena229

• 2 weeks later...
Lol, I thought I was the only one who still played that game. Ahh, those were the golden days, right before I moved to Anaheim- I was about eight or nine years old, and I would play JBI all Saturday morning. I got a huge kick out of unlocking wrestlers' movesets and create parts and trying to guess who they belonged to. I had no memory card, So I could never save. :lol:

I can't believe that there is no "unlock everything" GameShark code for JBI :(

[quote name='CMHANNAHHARDY' post='4200905' date='May 1 2008, 05:15 AM']I got this & Its crappest game ive played[/quote]

Seriously, this has to be possibly the worst Smackdown game out there, the only other one I can think of that might be worse is the very first one on the PS1, it didn't even have a proper CAW system, you just took parts from in-game wrestlers and matched them up till it looked the way you wanted it...the gameplay was horrible too, the only upside was you could rename your finisher.

[quote name='Jerichoholics_Anonymous' post='4200239' date='May 1 2008, 04:43 AM']JBI was an awesome game![/quote]

Right, in your words, it had the shortest story mode ever, I completed the whole game on the same day i bought it. But I never knew they're was a "new" Raw arena, I knew about the Fist smackdown arena.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived