Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

.Lionheart

Get To Know Your SvR07 Community

Just Post Questions or whatever here

Its Kinda like Anything Goes
But with a limit :nono:

Have Fun!

[quote name='hyphy03' post='4170420' date='Apr 26 2008, 06:34 AM']actually it's r1 and x[/quote]

Depends on what control type you use, I use the last option. O yeah about 07, Anyone know an [b]easy + Good[/b] way to convert 06 CAWS? Cause I've seen Mr.Dickdan do it before.

Nah
havent got '06

oh and if anybody wants to do a joint caw project
just message/personal message/ post here/ post in the forum i made for joint caw projects/caw tutoring etc etc

[quote name='Jerichoholics_Anonymous' post='4176324' date='Apr 26 2008, 10:28 PM']Nah
havent got '06

oh and if anybody wants to do a joint caw project
just message/personal message/ post here/ post in the forum i made for joint caw projects/caw tutoring etc etc[/quote]

lol tutoring 101

how can i win the royal rumble trophy ?? because it's like i am fighting rey mysterio with chris benoit and the undertaker in a fatal four way and i made a pin all the time against rey mysterio and i win but not the royal rumble trophy

SNME you need to finish all the supserstar challenges

Handicap - Turn DQ off, Focus On one person, have one person out of the ring

Royal Rumble - dont be the champion then go through season, it should come up eventually.

Aye I'm looking for someone to sit down with me and help me get the online achievements. Because I probably won't be playing this as much with SvR 09 and TNA iMPACT! coming out. So if anyone wants to help I will help with yours to. =]