Alcohol.

ENlighten+

drink.... started about a year ago and drink once every month or two... when i do tho its a lot.... but now im gona have to either stop or drink little cuz my parents caught me and they are checking me now.. hehehe sucks... my favorate so far is brandi.... idk y its probably of everything that happened when i drank it so yea... other stuff i drank is vodka and beer... and yea im under 21

I buy a 6-pack once a month, and finish the 6 beers within a week. If you're wondering how I'm able to buy beer, it's because here in British Columbia, Canada, you have to be 19 to legally drink & buy it. I am 19 BTW.

Favorite beers I like to have are Kokanee, Molson Canadian, and Coors Light (First time having it). I actually first drank alcohol when I was 15, and got drunk for the first time that year too (2004). And I absolutely hate Vodka. After having it when I was 16, 2½ 341ml bottles of it, I got sick from it. Now I can't stand the stuff.

The only reason I got into drinking is because of my older brother when he lived here with my mom, and I visited every weekend or days off from school. He got me to try some, and I liked it. First time having alcohol, I got a bit drunk, and it was pretty fun. My mom was okay with me having it, just as long as I was careful. Funny enough, I didn't let my dad know about it till I was 17. And also funny enough, he wasn't really mad at me for telling him. :lol:

I rarely drink but when I do it's not that much. The last time I drank was a few months ago, I had a shot of Tuaca and was tired the rest of the night.

[quote name='rated Я royalty' post='4121835' date='Apr 17 2008, 09:10 PM'][quote name='Fuse' post='4121812' date='Apr 18 2008, 01:07 AM']I rarely drink but when I do it's not that much. The last time I drank was a few months ago, I had a shot of Tuaca and was tired the rest of the night.[/quote]

What's Tuaca?
[/quote]
[i]Tuaca is a brand of Italian liqueur. It is sweet, viscous, and golden brown in color, and its ingredients include brandy, vanilla (which gives it its predominant flavor), and citrus.[/i]

Wikipedia lol

[quote name='Fuse' post='4121880' date='Apr 18 2008, 01:18 AM'][quote name='rated Я royalty' post='4121835' date='Apr 17 2008, 09:10 PM'][quote name='Fuse' post='4121812' date='Apr 18 2008, 01:07 AM']I rarely drink but when I do it's not that much. The last time I drank was a few months ago, I had a shot of Tuaca and was tired the rest of the night.[/quote]

What's Tuaca?
[/quote]
[i]Tuaca is a brand of Italian liqueur. It is sweet, viscous, and golden brown in color, and its ingredients include brandy, vanilla (which gives it its predominant flavor), and citrus.[/i]

Wikipedia lol
[/quote]

lol

I might have to try that sometime, what percentage?

Archived