Gay Marriage

ENlighten+

This is a huge issue today.. not only in the United States, but all over the world.
Many people think that people of the same sex should never fall in love or even find eachother attractive.
some find it incredibly disgusting and hate thinking about it.

but honestly guys, isnt love supposed to reflect the fact that u find someone that makes u happy? someone u feel comfortable with, want, and desire? Why does it matter if its male-male, male-female, or female-female?

idk im just curious about what you guys have to say.. it might be interesting :D

just so u know, yes i am attracted to girls.

[center][img]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii225/tweety168/rainbow.jpg[/img][/center]

Honestly, I don't understand why "this" is even an issue. There is nothing wrong woth same-sex marriage. Or same-sex relationships for that matter. If you love someone, it shouldn't matter if he is a guy or if she is a girl. If you love them, then you should be with them. Gay marriage being against the law is like the government is telling you that you can't love who you want to love. That is complete Bull :censored: .

I am not against gay marriage. I have no problem with it.

However, why ask opinions, because isn't asking people about gay marriage a lot like asking people what do they think about al-Qaeda? (rhetorical questions)

[quote name='450' post='4121441' date='Apr 18 2008, 01:12 AM']I am not against gay marriage. I have no problem with it.

However, why ask opinions, because [b]isn't asking people about gay marriage a lot like asking people what do they think about al-Qaeda?[/b] (rhetorical questions)[/quote]

Not really ;)

Being bisexual myslef I'm all for same-sex marriages, although I don't really see a point in marriage as a whole......

[quote name='xxdivaholicxx' post='4121041' date='Apr 17 2008, 11:15 PM']just so u know, yes i am attracted to girls.[/quote]
Lol, don't really see what made you think you should make that clear.

Anyway I'm in favour of gay marriage, I don't see a reason why they shouldn't be allowed to tie the knot.

[quote name='I Think Im Dumb' post='4125022' date='Apr 18 2008, 07:53 PM'][quote name='Where's My Username Gone?' post='4125000' date='Apr 18 2008, 06:50 PM']I dont really care they can do what they wish.

It's when it goes to adoption it's wrong.[/quote]
I Argree,The Kids mind will really be *censored*ed up.
[/quote]

Also unless he has good friends he'd be mocked like mad..

Not Nice. :fedup:

[quote name='Where's My Username Gone?' post='4125000' date='Apr 18 2008, 02:50 PM']It's when it goes to adoption it's wrong.[/quote]
Er, no it's not. Please clarify how it's wrong for homosexual couples to adopt. Without saying they'll become like their parents or will be made fun of.

[quote name='M3J- Khiladi' post='4125520' date='Apr 18 2008, 01:22 PM'][quote name='Where's My Username Gone?' post='4125000' date='Apr 18 2008, 02:50 PM']It's when it goes to adoption it's wrong.[/quote]
Er, no it's not. Please clarify how it's wrong for homosexual couples to adopt. Without saying [b]they'll become like their parents or will be made fun of.[/b]
[/quote]
I think that was his point.

Anyways, gays should be allowed to get married. I don't understand the controversy surrounding it. :fedup:

Archived