You fav. SD! game with the best attires

theghostbuster

[quote name='Sajoa Moe' post='28415' date='Feb 27 2006, 01:57 PM']Here Comes the Pain had loads of premade attires, like La Resistance, Billy Gunn's "Ass Man" attire, Shawn Michaels' "Heartbreak" tights, etc.

By the way, the Shut Your Mouth commercial had Brock Lesnar in it.[/quote]
I thought that was here comes the pain?
I remember a comercial of Triple H going "Shut your mouth" while doing that "poke you in the chest" finger point he does.

Lesnar was in the HCTP commercial remember him getting challenged by Torrie to a bra/panties match. Then they showed the game, then they went back to Lesnar who had Torrie's bra saying "I win", then an announcer came on saying "No, we all win" or something like that. I just know it was so stupid.

[quote name='Taker Lives' post='29437' date='Feb 28 2006, 07:24 AM']Lesnar was in the HCTP commercial remember him getting challenged by Torrie to a bra/panties match. Then they showed the game, then they went back to Lesnar who had Torrie's bra saying "I win", then an announcer came on saying "No, we all win" or something like that. I just know it was so stupid.[/quote]
I may have hated lesnar but I laughed my ass of from that. :lol: I was like "What the....wait lesnar doesn't have a bra...I don't want to know if he has panties!"

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Hellfire&Brimstone' post='27287' date='Feb 26 2006, 07:41 PM']I thought Smackdown Shut Your Mouth was good. I still remember the comercial with Triple H saying "Shut Your Mouth" at the end. :lol: I thought the attires were good too. I say the era that Smackdown SYM was in was my favorite era. Which was that? I never memorized them.[/quote] dido man that game is fun and has great attires. also it is the last game that has tazz as a playable superstar. Remember this Eddie Guerrero will live FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i laughed when i saw the ad for the SVR commercial cause it had torrie wilson and stacy keibler sitting down at a table having coffee and then they started saying stuff like smackdowns better. no raws better and then they start pulling off eachothers bra and panties and then a guy comes along and says something like man bra and panties and then buy smackdown vs raw lol

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Jerichoholic213' post='29114' date='Feb 28 2006, 07:04 AM']SYM and HCTP. SVR sucked because it only had 1 extra attire!!![/quote]
I completelly agree with you

[quote name='youcantseeme253' post='32306' date='Mar 2 2006, 07:27 AM']SYM
and SVR!

Dunno why, but i played them the most :D[/quote]
I do so too but not because of the attires... because of the aerial finishing moves

[quote name='Jos-B' post='36132' date='Mar 4 2006, 03:19 PM']Shut Your Mouth had about 3 attires for everyone, and that was good...but HCTP had almost everyone's attire EVER in CAW mode...[/quote]
same thing than for Jerichologic213

Archived