6 of my own creations dc comic

chucc23

[url="http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p223/chucc23/tnh.jpg"]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p223/chucc23/tnh.jpg[/url]

go to the link to c i dont know how to post them

I know its small i took the picture with my phone but i made these my self if u dont know who they are here
From Left to Right:

Flash,Vigilante,Nightwing(robin),Zoom(reverse flash)Captain Panet,Joker

• 1 month later...
since I've got photobucket, let me help you on this: when you post pics of yer CAWs on photobucket, wait till the next day to do the following=1) look for the CAW pic on your album;2) there are 4 categories under every picture:
internet & IM, direct link, and 2 more which names escape me. highlight internet & IM by dragging on the webaddress
shown there;3) rightclick on it and a list of commands will pop-up. regularclick on "copy";4)assuming you know how to open tabs on the net so you don't have to open & close sites all the time, open one and have it go to www.caws.ws
and put your username & password. after that click on "submit". put your username & password again and you're halfway there;5)click on the following=CAW,Non-Wrestler(always do that if they are based on media:comics,v-games
anime,etc.),then put the info:name of character, creator(here u put yerCAWS.WS tag, not yer username),attire. additional info is optional but is good to put something on it;7)this is the info you really wanted 2 kno=paste the internet & IMs copied from photobucket in the linkspaces below(there are usually 4 or 5);8)put yer CAW formula on the big square below, click on "this is a new CAW" hit "submit, they'll tell you "submit successful"(if done right).it takes 24 to 48 hours to place in their CAW bank, cause they get so many in the space of one day, but they will have
your CAW there. hope this is of any help to you.Latez! :D

• 1 month later...

Archived