The Future Is...

[center][size=4][color="#8B0000"]May 11th, 2008
Live From The iMPACT! Zone in Orlando, Florida
TNA Presents:[/color][/size]
[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l247/Jret/82233_l.jpg[/img]
[color="#FF8C00"]
[b]TNA World Heavyweight Championship
3 Way Dance[/b][/color]
[color="#FF0000"][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]"Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs "Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe © vs "The Future" Kazarian
Ringside: Rick Steiner
Winner: And Still Champion Samoa Joe

[color="#FF8C00"]
[b]Deuces Wild Tag Team Tournament Finals
TNA Tag Team Championship[/b][/color]
Egotistical Eight Teams: Kip James & Matt Morgan, Sting & James Storm, ??? & ???, ??? & ???
DWTTF Qualifiers: Christian Cage & Rhino, Brother Ray & Brother Devon, Hernandez & Homicide w/ Salinas & Hector Guerrero, AJ Styles & Super Eric

DWTTF Winners: And New TNA Tag Team Champions LAX (Hernandez & Homicide)

[color="#FF8C00"]
[b]TNA Knockouts Makeover Battle Royal
One New Contender, One New Brittney Spears[/b][/color]
Salinas vs Gail Kim vs Angelina Love vs Christy Hemme vs Jacqueline vs ODB vs Rhaka Khan vs Roxxi Lavaeux vs Traci Brooks vs Velvet Sky

Winner: New #1 Contender Gail Kim
Runner Up: Roxxi Lavaeux

[color="#FF8C00"]
[b]The Terror Dome
Winner Gets X-Division Championship Match & Replaces Kurt Angle In Main Event[/b][/color]
"Black Machismo" Jay Lethal vs. Curry Man vs. Kaz vs. Alex Shelley vs. Jimmy Rave vs. Chris Sabin vs. Johnny Devine vs. Shark Boy vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Consequences Creed

Winner: New #1 Contender & Replacement For Kurt Angle, Kazarian

TNA Sacrifice History 2005 - 2007

[b][size=5]TNA Sacrifice 2005: Pain[/size][/b]

Pre-Show Match: Apolo and Sonny Siaki defeated Mikey Batts and Jerrelle Clark (4:25)

Match #1: Chris Sabin, Sonjay Dutt and Shark Boy defeated The Diamonds in the Rough (Simon Diamond, David Young and Elix Skipper) (7:24)

Match #2: Alex Shelley defeated Shocker (8:55)

Match #3: Abyss (w/James Mitchell) defeated Lance Hoyt (9:12)

Match #4: 3Live Kru (Ron Killings and Konnan) defeated Kip James and Monty Brown (w/B.G. James as Special Guest Referee) (7:31)

Match #5: Christopher Daniels defeated Austin Aries (9:30)
[b]
[i]Notes;[/i][/b] Aries was selected in an internet poll over Roderick Strong, Jay Lethal and Matt Sydal.

Match #6: Jerry Lynn defeated Sean Waltman (15:23)

[b][i]Notes;[/i][/b] After the match, an irate Waltman attacked Lynn until Shark Boy, Chris Sabin, and Sonjay Dutt came out to help Lynn.

Match #7: Team Canada (Petey Williams, Bobby Roode, Eric Young and A-1) (w/Coach D'Amore) defeated America's Most Wanted (Chris Harris and James Storm) and The Naturals (Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas) (w/Jimmy Hart) (11:10)

Match #8: Samoa Joe defeated A.J. Styles to win the TNA 2005 Super X Cup Tournament (15:05)

[b][i]Notes;[/i][/b] Joe forced Styles to submit with the Coquina Clutch to earn a shot at the TNA X Division Championship.

Sacrifice 2005 Main Event: Jeff Jarrett and Rhino defeated Raven and Sabu (16:11)
[size=5][b]
Sacrifice 2006: Global Turmoil[/b][/size]

Match #1: Jushin Liger (w/Team Japan (Black Tiger IV, Minoru Tanaka, and Hirooki Goto)) defeated Petey Williams (w/Team Canada (Eric Young, Johnny Devine, and Tyson Dux)) in a World X Cup match (7:16)

Match #2: America's Most Wanted (Chris Harris and James Storm) defeated A.J. Styles and Christopher Daniels to retain the NWA World Tag Team Championship (15:30)

[b][i]Notes;[/i][/b] Harris pinned Styles after hitting him with a nightstick thrown down from the rafters by Gail Kim.

Match #3: Raven defeated A-1 (w/Larry Zbyszko) (5:19)

Match #4: Bobby Roode (w/Coach D'Amore) defeated Rhino (12:07)

Match #5: The James Gang (B.G. James and Kip James) defeated Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon) (9:35)
[b][i]
Notes;[/i][/b] B.G. pinned Devon after hitting him with a lead pipe.

Match #6: Petey Williams won a World X Cup Gauntlet (19:21)
[b][i]
Notes;[/i][/b] Also in the match: Minoru Tanaka, Puma, Chris Sabin, Hirooki Goto, Incognito, Johnny Devine, Sonjay Dutt, Black Tiger IV, Magno, Eric Young, Alex Shelley, Jushin Liger, Shocker, Tyson Dux, Jay Lethal.

Williams pinned Puma after a Canadian Destroyer.

After the match, Kevin Nash entered the ring and delivered a Jackknife Powerbomb to Puma.

Match #7: Sting and Samoa Joe defeated Jeff Jarrett and Scott Steiner (w/Gail Kim) (14:24)

[b][i]Notes;[/i][/b] Joe pinned Jarrett after a Muscle Buster.

After the match, Steiner and Jarrett attacked Sting until The James Gang, Rhino, and Christopher Daniels(among others) came out to help Sting.

Sacrifice 2006 Main Event: Christian Cage defeated Abyss (w/James Mitchell) in a Full Metal Mayhem match to retain the NWA World Heavyweight Championship (16:10)
[b]
[i]Notes;[/i][/b] Cage grabbed the belt to win the match and reclaim the physical title belt, which had been stolen by Abyss at Lockdown 2006.

[size=5][color="#FF0000"]Sacrifice 2007: Give nothing... but take all[/color][/size]

Match #1: Chris Sabin defeated Jay Lethal and Sonjay Dutt in a Three Way match to retain the TNA X Division Championship (13:00)

[b][i]Notes;[/i][/b] Sabin pinned Dutt with a roll-up.

After the match, Dutt attacked Kevin Nash.

Match #2: Robert Roode (w/Ms. Brooks) defeated Jeff Jarrett (11:21)

[b][i]Notes;[/i][/b] Roode pinned Jarrett with the Payoff.

Match #3: Christopher Daniels defeated Rhino (9:56)

[b][i]Notes;[/i][/b] Daniels pinned Rhino after hitting him with a baseball bat.

Match #4: Basham and Damaja (w/Christy Hemme) defeated Kip James in a Handicap match (4:26)

[b][i]Notes;[/i][/b] Basham pinned James after a diving headbutt.

B.G. James was scheduled for the match, but was attacked by Basham and Damaja beforehand.

Match #5: Chris Harris defeated James Storm in a Texas Death match (17:14)

[b][i]Notes;[/i][/b] Harris won the match when he pinned Storm after hitting him with a beer bottle and Storm could not answer the 10 count.

Match #6: Jerry Lynn defeated Tiger Mask IV, Alex Shelley, and Senshi in a Four-Corners match (10:43)

[b][i]Notes;[/i][/b] Lynn pinned Shelley with a roll-up.

After the match, Shelley and Chris Sabin attacked Lynn until Bob Backlund made the save.

Match #7: Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon) defeated Scott Steiner and Tomko and The Latin American Exchange (Homicide and Hernandez) in a Three-Way Dance to retain the World Tag Team Championship (12:38)
[b][i]
Notes;[/i][/b] Ray pinned Tomko after a 3D

After the match, Tomko attacked Scott Steiner but he was saved by his brother Rick Steiner

Match #8: Samoa Joe defeated A.J. Styles (12:48)

[b][i]Notes;[/i][/b] Joe pinned Styles after a rear naked choke suplex.

Sacrifice 2007 Main Event: Kurt Angle defeated Sting and Christian Cage © in a Three Way match to "win" the NWATNA World Heavyweight Championship (10:45)

[i][b]Notes;[/b][/i] Angle forced Sting to submit with the Ankle Lock while he had Cage pinned. The referee declared Angle the winner.

The NWA severed all business relationships with TNA earlier in the day, regaining control of the NWA World Heavyweight Championship and NWA World Tag Team Championship, stripping Cage and Team 3D of the titles before the event.

[/color][/font][/center]

[url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]
Amazing way to build your contender... job him out in a card filler tag match full of jobbers. Good job TNA, that'll put asses in seats.

Can't see Joe dropping the title to Steiner after he just won it to be honest :fedup:
I do see new tag champs this week on Impact though, I see Kaz and Eric Young winning the titles and maybe defending them against Tomko and Styles in a rematch seeing as they and LAX are getting there shots on Impact this week.
Wonder what they'll be doign with Angle at the PPV? Rekindle the Christian/Angle feud maybe?

[quote name='ThreeG' post='4103306' date='Apr 14 2008, 06:12 PM'][url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]
Amazing way to build your contender... job him out in a card filler tag match full of jobbers. Good job TNA, that'll put asses in seats.
[/quote]

TNA Amazes me too, so your not the only one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Slight match update;

The participants for the Terror Dome Steel Cage match at the Sacrifice PPV are: Jay Lethal vs. Curry Man vs. Kaz vs. Alex Shelley vs. Jimmy Rave vs. Chris Sabin vs. Johnny Devine vs. Shark Boy vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Consequences Creed. The object of the match is to climb out of the top of the cage.

Source: Wrestlezone.

[quote name='The00Raven00Effect' post='4250953' date='May 10 2008, 07:41 PM']You know what?[b] I'm really sick of all the stupid adjournments and multi-man (6+) matches. TNA seems to not know what they hell to do with their talent so they do the same crap over and over for title shots.[/b] IMO I think it's a really crappy way a booking. I'm probably not going to watch Sacrifice :fedup:.[/quote]

Its too get everyone on the card. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.

[quote name='Donjyoâ„¢' post='4249028' date='May 10 2008, 05:24 AM']Slight match update;

The participants for the Terror Dome Steel Cage match at the Sacrifice PPV are: Jay Lethal vs. Curry Man vs. Kaz vs. Alex Shelley vs. Jimmy Rave vs. Chris Sabin vs. Johnny Devine vs. Shark Boy vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Consequences Creed. The object of the match is to climb out of the top of the cage.

Source: Wrestlezone.[/quote]
I'am really looking forward that match. I can see Kaz winning it.

[quote name='Donjyoâ„¢' post='4249028' date='May 10 2008, 09:24 AM']Slight match update;

Source: Wrestlezone.[/quote]

man cant wait for that match now

Archived