a question about sting?

stinger splash

Favourite feud was with Hogan/NWO in WCW where he had been out for a while and came back with his crow gimmick. The build up the the Starrcade '97 World Heavyweight Championship match was done absolutely brilliantly.

Depends upon whom you ask...
As crazed Sting mark, I might be partial about the Five Star match ratings! :D
Best feuds?
With Ric Flair (Woo!), of course. He's has several good feuds against The Nature Boy, actually.
The fight against the nWo and Hollywood Hogan himself may be his best ever, though.
In TNA, I like his struggle with Jeff Jarrett for the title best.

I really wish he could feud with Styles or Christian Cage-either one would rock!

[quote]Sorry, don't speak Giberish.[/quote]

You fooled me a lot of times then :P

a lot of things with Flair and Sting can be considered a 5 Star Match, the Last Nitro Match Ever in my book is one of his 5 Star Matches, and I don't really know enough of Sting's work and haven't followed him as much as I have other wrestlers so I can't really say I have a favorite feud

Some good Sting matches are Wrestlewar 1991 - Wargames, Sting vs. Cactus Jack Beach Blast 1992, and most of the matches he had with Flair were exceptional also. I am sure there are other ones but thats all I can think of at the moment that werent said already.

[quote name='King Piccolo' post='4058090' date='Apr 7 2008, 04:48 PM'][quote]Sorry, don't speak Giberish.[/quote]

You fooled me a lot of times then :P

a lot of things with Flair and Sting can be considered a 5 Star Match, the Last Nitro Match Ever in my book is one of his 5 Star Matches, and I don't really know enough of Sting's work and haven't followed him as much as I have other wrestlers so I can't really say I have a favorite feud
[/quote]

Yeh I Loved That Match

Archived