*Admins* DBZKid- He just doesn't know when to quit.

noblewolf

My problems with the recently banned members ChainGangPlayer, DBZKid, and Showtim3 just won't end. These guys have sworn revenge and have tried to come back on several different occasions. But luckily I've been informed of their new accounts and they've been stopped everytime.

I just recieved word tonight that DBZKid said on his website that he is back with the username SAVE_WWE.Y2J. I have found his profile and have provided the link to it:

[url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showuser=53976"]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showuser=53976[/url]

Run the IP check and what not, but this needs to end, now.

Mods, I recommend that you get the admins to IPBan ChainGangPlayer, DBZKid, and Showtim3. They won't quit, they want revenge, and they just keep trying to come back. This is getting out of control and needs to end permanently.

[quote]I have joined your battle rap site. I'll rap occasionally, but you don't know who I am. You don't know where I am, and you don't know what user I am. I'm there to watch your everymove and nothing more. I'm there to make sure you don't find your way into our space and continue to f with us. And I will not leave unless you stop. But since you don't know who I am, you can't ban me. You guys don't even know my IP.[/quote]

thats scary and freaky in soo many different ways

i think that might have scared them off right there

i mean i get why your mad and what not

but isnt that going a bit too far...?

Jay, stop assuming there's flaming. And for those of you who aren't mods who don't know about what's been going on, you probably shouldn't comment. This thing's too damn big to explain.

I don't see why DRKO or any of you guys joined either. We already got rid of them for all there flaming towards us, so why would you want to go back to dealing with that?

Archived