CAW mode to have over 80 layers!!!

-MJH-

Oh, you had me...not...

Since the whole, "Tag Team" thing is going on, I hope that tag team matched will be more improved and quit making it so impossible to get a pin.

U stuck up bastard! ................ taking me in like that :(
haha this comment was after mid day so its back on you! (i think thats how the rule goes anyways lmao)

well even if it was 80 layers then theyd prob have restrictions like last year, like 5 on arms or something :(

Well i remember Cory saying last year that they like to cage there controles every year slightly/majorly so you dont feel as if uv done it b4 (if u know wot i mean)
im not really bothered wot the controles wil be like tho coz u get use to them even if there really difficult in te start =/

[quote name='Spleenishly-Green' post='4028081' date='Apr 2 2008, 03:10 AM'][quote name='BlackRoll'd (Remix)' post='4028039' date='Apr 2 2008, 07:41 AM']LOL 80 layers? Even as a joke [acronym=""Who the frig""]WTF[/acronym] would use 80 layers to make a CAW?[/quote]

You'd be amazed.
[/quote]

Yeah 75 layers of tattoos and face paint then 5 layers for pants, shoes, a jacket, and gloves plus shades.

You got me :(

More than new matches i think they should mostly improve on the old ones like NO CASKET! in the buried alive match. and some better things todo in a cage match like fight while climbing a cage to get higher or be able to reverse the chuck down and for them not to be able to punch the cage and you fall off

If there was new matches i'd probably like a punjabi prison match

[quote name='lashleyfan32993' post='4025519' date='Apr 2 2008, 06:35 AM']ha you got me

but i think they should do the belfast brawl and a stretcher match[/quote]

Belfast Brawl = Hardcore/Street Fight/Extreme Rules/No DQ

Archived