The ULTIMATE NWA GAME SAVE... NWA 83-89!

Bilskie

[b][font="Century Gothic"]For those of you PMing me about the NWA saves, I have read your messages, and I am in the process of FINALIZING all the saves. I have gone back thru all the volumes, took out some wrestlers, added a few more, changed some movesets to make the wrestlers more..."realistic" in terms of their core moves, get stables acurate. I've tried to make each wrestler from each era, to look like they looked from that period! Now keep in mind, I don't have the time nor the ability to hack this, and hack that and use all kinds of magic here, what I am doing is using the basic editing system in the game.
As in my previous releases, there are some wrestlers that I pulled from other saves months and perhaps years ago. I can say homestly I cannot remember ALL of the wrestler's origins(where they came from, or WHO they came from), I'd say about 90 percent of the wrestlers I have that were not origionally mine, are so stripped down and re-editied(is that a word?) over time, from their appearence to their move sets, Its IMPOSSIBLE for me to remember them all. The few names I actually have written down I WILL acknowledge, at the top of the listing page, when I finally list the saves. Other than that DO NOT get pissed off, if you think you see your wrestler in my saves, and you THINK you deserve credit...you know what, we do this and post this stuff for FREE, we dont't copyright, or get PAID for this, so just relax and enjoy reminiscing thru the 80's in my ULTIMATE NWA SAVE!.

Just to give you all a snippit of whats to come...

Volume 1-1983-1984> Featuring some wrestlers who were tearing it up in Georgia Championship Wrestling in the 83-84 era- [i]Tommy Rich, Buzz Sawyer, Masked Superstar[/i], I think [i]Ole Anderson [/i]is still there, [i]Brad Armstrong[/i], I actually made from scratch....[i]TED DiBIASE[/i], sans the Million$ Man gimmick, just balck tights, black boots, black glove on that right hand,,,well, you'll see! The Road Warriors and a ripped, blond Paul Ellering. Some more additions, [i]Ronnie Garvin[/i], a key figure in Georgia at that time, and what battles he had with Ted DiBiase for the National Title in 84, Stan Hansen, Dick Murdoch, and Larry Zbysko round out the Georgia wrestlers.
I kept Flair, Rhodes, Race, Wahoo, Blanchard, Steamboat & Youngblood, Slaughter & Kernodle, Piper, Valnetine...ya know, the MAJOR Mid Atlantic players.
To sum up, its a combination of Mid Atlantic and a seasoning of Georgia mixed in and I am confident you'll enjoy it!

Over the next few weeks i will list what I've done to each save until the time I release it! Again thanks for your interest![/font][/b]

[quote name='Bilskie' post='4012252' date='Mar 30 2008, 07:01 AM'][b][font="Century Gothic"]For those of you PMing me about the NWA saves, I have read your messages, and I am in the process of FINALIZING all the saves. I have gone back thru all the volumes, took out some wrestlers, added a few more, changed some movesets to make the wrestlers more..."realistic" in terms of their core moves, get stables acurate. I've tried to make each wrestler from each era, to look like they looked from that period! Now keep in mind, I don't have the time nor the ability to hack this, and hack that and use all kinds of magic here, what I am doing is using the basic editing system in the game.
As in my previous releases, there are some wrestlers that I pulled from other saves months and perhaps years ago. I can say homestly I cannot remember ALL of the wrestler's origins(where they came from, or WHO they came from), I'd say about 90 percent of the wrestlers I have that were not origionally mine, are so stripped down and re-editied(is that a word?) over time, from their appearence to their move sets, Its IMPOSSIBLE for me to remember them all. The few names I actually have written down I WILL acknowledge, at the top of the listing page, when I finally list the saves. Other than that DO NOT get pissed off, if you think you see your wrestler in my saves, and you THINK you deserve credit...you know what, we do this and post this stuff for FREE, we dont't copyright, or get PAID for this, so just relax and enjoy reminiscing thru the 80's in my ULTIMATE NWA SAVE!.

Just to give you all a snippit of whats to come...

Volume 1-1983-1984> Featuring some wrestlers who were tearing it up in Georgia Championship Wrestling in the 83-84 era- [i]Tommy Rich, Buzz Sawyer, Masked Superstar[/i], I think [i]Ole Anderson [/i]is still there, [i]Brad Armstrong[/i], I actually made from scratch....[i]TED DiBIASE[/i], sans the Million$ Man gimmick, just balck tights, black boots, black glove on that right hand,,,well, you'll see! The Road Warriors and a ripped, blond Paul Ellering. Some more additions, [i]Ronnie Garvin[/i], a key figure in Georgia at that time, and what battles he had with Ted DiBiase for the National Title in 84, Stan Hansen, Dick Murdoch, and Larry Zbysko round out the Georgia wrestlers.
I kept Flair, Rhodes, Race, Wahoo, Blanchard, Steamboat & Youngblood, Slaughter & Kernodle, Piper, Valnetine...ya know, the MAJOR Mid Atlantic players.
To sum up, its a combination of Mid Atlantic and a seasoning of Georgia mixed in and I am confident you'll enjoy it!

Over the next few weeks i will list what I've done to each save until the time I release it! Again thanks for your interest![/font][/b][/quote]

Sounds Awesome

Archived